|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elvis assume after going to the Lang's home?
(a) Perry did not raid the house.
(b) A professional robbed the house.
(c) Mort did not raid the house.
(d) Mort raided the house.
2. What does Ellen know nothing about when Elvis asks her about it?
(a) Mort's gun.
(b) Mort's affair.
(c) Mort's credit cards.
(d) Mort's receipts.
3. How many months of bills does Elvis need of the Lang's?
(a) One month.
(b) Three months.
(c) At least six months.
(d) Two months.
4. Who arrives at the Lang's house in Chapter 5?
(c) The police.
5. Why would Ellen have to file a vandalism report?
(a) To receive insurance.
(b) She doesn't have to file one.
(c) To prove in court.
(d) For evidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elvis give to his cat to drink?
2. What does Elvis stage in "The Monkey's Raincoat"?
3. Elvis will work Ellen's case for ______________.
4. Whom does Elvis call at the end of Chapter 9?
5. Who is Ellen Lang?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)