|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Elvis do before he makes breakfast?
(a) His daily yoga and martial arts.
2. Who are Carrie and Cindy?
(a) Ellen's sisters.
(b) Ellen's coworkers.
(c) Ellen's daughters.
(d) Ellen's neighbors.
3. What does Elvis show Ellen how to do?
(a) Balance her checkbook.
(b) Use the telephone.
(c) Write a check.
(d) Use the stove.
4. Who is Elvis's partner?
(a) Joe Pickem.
(b) Joe Pike.
(c) Joey Picks.
(d) Joeseph Picks.
5. How many minutes does it take Elvis to locate a gun registration, bills, receipts, and other client information?
(a) Four minutes.
(b) Eight minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elvis realize Ellen cannot do on her own?
2. On what day did Mort and Perry never come home?
3. Where did Mort and Ellen meet?
4. Why would Ellen have to file a vandalism report?
5. Who begins questioning Elvis in Chapter 9, insinuating Elvis is the murderer?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)