|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has left Elvis a message on his work phone?
2. In what city is Elvis a detective?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
3. What does Patricia tell Elvis on the phone?
(a) To come over.
(b) She heard Garrett is into cocaine.
(c) She'll come to his place if he needs her.
(d) She heard Mort is into cocaine.
4. Why would Ellen have to file a vandalism report?
(a) She doesn't have to file one.
(b) For evidence.
(c) To prove in court.
(d) To receive insurance.
5. Who is missing in "The Monkey's Raincoat"?
(a) Ellen's husband and son.
(b) Ellen's husband.
(c) Ellen's daughters.
(d) Ellen's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen give Elvis to help him in his search?
2. What does Elvis do when he goes home in Chapter 4?
3. How many men watch Kimberly Marsh's apartment?
4. What is Ellen afraid of in Chapter 5?
5. Who are Carrie and Cindy?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)