|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Garrett's bodyguard's name?
2. Where did Mort and Ellen meet?
(a) In Missouri in college.
(b) In Missouri in high school.
(c) In Kansas in college.
(d) In Kansas in high school.
3. Whose office is above Elvis's?
(a) Clarence Wu's.
(b) Charlie Woo's.
(c) Clarence Wee's.
(d) Charlie Wu's.
4. What is Ellen's older daughter's name?
5. What does Ellen's younger daughter ask Elvis about?
(a) His gun.
(b) His hometown.
(c) His job.
(d) His girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Elvis a detective?
2. How many months of bills has Ellen located at the beginning of Chapter 7?
3. How many months of bills does Elvis need of the Lang's?
4. What does Elvis inspect in Chapter 5?
5. What does Janet insist Ellen do in Chapter 4?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)