|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose office is above Elvis's?
(a) Clarence Wu's.
(b) Charlie Woo's.
(c) Charlie Wu's.
(d) Clarence Wee's.
2. What does Elvis assume after going to the Lang's home?
(a) Mort did not raid the house.
(b) Mort raided the house.
(c) Perry did not raid the house.
(d) A professional robbed the house.
3. How long do Janet and Elvis have before Ellen gets home from bringing her daughters from school?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) 2 hours.
4. How many months of bills has Ellen located at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Six months.
5. What does Ellen's younger daughter ask Elvis about?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His gun.
(c) His job.
(d) His hometown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens while Elvis and Janet wait on Ellen?
2. Who arrives at the Lang's house in Chapter 5?
3. What does Elvis reject from the person whose office is above Elvis's?
4. What is Ellen's older daughter's name?
5. What does Janet insist Ellen do in Chapter 4?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)