|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months of bills does Elvis need of the Lang's?
(a) One month.
(b) Three months.
(c) At least six months.
(d) Two months.
2. What is Elvis holding when he hits the blond boy?
(a) A roll of nickels.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A roll of dimes.
(d) A piece of candy.
3. What information does Elvis get from Pike about the Chevy Nova?
(a) Ellen was found in the car.
(b) The registration information.
(c) The license plate number.
(d) The location of the car.
4. What does Elvis assume after going to the Lang's home?
(a) Perry did not raid the house.
(b) A professional robbed the house.
(c) Mort did not raid the house.
(d) Mort raided the house.
5. Who approaches Elvis at the house he follows the blond boy to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Elvis call when he goes home in Chapter 4?
2. What does Janet call and tell Elvis which she has been unable to tell Ellen's daughters?
3. Kimberly eventually tells Elvis that she, the blond boy, and Mort went to whose house together?
4. What is the blond boy's name?
5. Who is Elvis's friend from the newspaper?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)