|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Elvis rescue from the house where the Chevy Nova is registered?
2. How many pills does Ellen take before going to sleep?
(a) One pill.
(c) Three pills.
(d) Two pills.
3. What happens while Elvis and Janet wait on Ellen?
(a) Janet and Elvis talk.
(b) Janet and Elvis kiss.
(c) Janet kisses Elvis, and they make love.
(d) Janet and Elvis drink bourbon.
4. What drugs does Pike return with to help sedate Ellen?
(b) Dalmane and xanax.
(c) Valium and dalmane.
(d) Xanax and valium.
5. What does Ellen's youngest daughter say she saw her dad did as he looked at his pictures from Kansas?
(a) He cried.
(b) He sang.
(c) He laughed.
(d) He smiled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elvis tell Janet about himself in Chapter 10?
2. What does Pike own in addition to part of the detective agency?
3. How long do Janet and Elvis have before Ellen gets home from bringing her daughters from school?
4. What is Ellen's younger daughter's name?
5. What was left in Ellen's car?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)