|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the person who calls Elvis's home demand to speak to Ellen?
(a) So she can hear Perry.
(b) So she can get scared.
(c) So she can make a deal.
(d) They don't demand to talk to Ellen.
2. Who tells Elvis that Ellen is missing?
3. What is the weather like when Pike goes out in the night to find the people watching Elvis's house?
(a) It's hot.
(b) It's cold.
(c) It's snowing.
(d) It's raining.
4. Why is Elvis named Elvis?
(a) His mom love rock and roll.
(b) His dad's given name was Elvis.
(c) Elvis was his mom's maiden name.
(d) His mom saw Elvis Presley perform.
5. Whom does Elvis call to inform that his house is being watched?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours go by before Elvis is reprimanded for taking Ellen to his house?
2. Who interviews Janet after Ellen goes missing?
3. Why are the people at the deli not pleased with Elvis?
4. How old was Elvis when his name became Elvis?
5. What does Elvis drink with his sandwich?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)