|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Elvis named Elvis?
(a) His mom love rock and roll.
(b) Elvis was his mom's maiden name.
(c) His dad's given name was Elvis.
(d) His mom saw Elvis Presley perform.
2. What is Ellen's older daughter's name?
3. Elvis tells Janet he was shot ____________________.
(a) At work.
(b) By a gang.
(c) By a burglar.
(d) In Vietnam.
4. Whom does Elvis see inside the house where the Chevy Nova is registered?
5. What does Ellen's youngest daughter show Elvis?
(a) A photo album.
(b) A locket.
(c) A picture frame.
(d) A map.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Elvis call to inform that his house is being watched?
2. Whom does Elvis call at the end of Chapter 19 before he leaves his apartment?
3. Janet says she used to be like ___________.
4. Who interviews Janet after Ellen goes missing?
5. Who tells Elvis that Ellen is missing?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)