Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayduke throw in Love's face?
2. What are the oil company commercials trying to convince the world?
3. Who does the ranger believe left the empty boxes of explosives?
4. What do robots insert up Smith's nose and anus?
5. What does Doc mutter about as he crawls into the back of his Jeep?
Essay Topic 1
THE MONKEY WRENCH GANG was published in 1975. Choose one of the following options and discuss they have developed since the book's publication:
2. Environmental groups.
3. Public awareness.
Essay Topic 2
What are the arguments for and against industrialization? What are Abbey's opinions on industrialization and how does he express them? Do you agree or disagree with Abbey?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)