Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayduke throw in Love's face?
2. What are the oil company commercials trying to convince the world?
3. Who does the ranger believe left the empty boxes of explosives?
4. What do robots insert up Smith's nose and anus?
5. What does Doc mutter about as he crawls into the back of his Jeep?
Essay Topic 1
Pick two characters from the book and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 3
Aside from the main characters, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)