Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayduke throw in Love's face?
2. What are the oil company commercials trying to convince the world?
3. Who does the ranger believe left the empty boxes of explosives?
4. What do robots insert up Smith's nose and anus?
5. What does Doc mutter about as he crawls into the back of his Jeep?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the author's life. In what way are his life and personality is reflected in the book? How does he use the book to express his ideas about life and politics?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of Abbey's previous book and contrast it with THE MONKEY WRENCH GANG in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 3
The author wrote THE MONKEY WRENCH GANG in the third person. Why do you think the author chose to write the story in the third person? How do you think the meaning of the story would change if the author wrote it in the first person?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)