|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Smith and Doc discuss?
2. What does Hayduke shoot down while he lies in the crevice?
3. Who do Hayduke and Abbzug discuss?
4. What kind of weapon does the group have with it as the helicopter pursues it?
5. Who wrote the review of the book included in the summary?
Essay Topic 1
Choose one of Abbey's previous book and contrast it with THE MONKEY WRENCH GANG in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 2
THE MONKEY WRENCH GANG was published in 1975. Choose one of the following options and discuss they have developed since the book's publication:
2. Environmental groups.
3. Public awareness.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the book's reception in three different countries including the country the book was written. How do their opinions about the books differ? Was the book more influential in one country than another? If so, why?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)