|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abbzug say they retrieved the boxes of explosives?
(a) A railway station.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A campfire.
(d) The coal company.
2. What are the oil company commercials trying to convince the world?
(a) They are safe.
(b) They are economically viable.
(c) They are good for the environment.
(d) They are proving jobs.
3. What bridge does the group decide to blow up first?
(a) The Orange Canyon Bridge.
(b) The White Canyon Bridge.
(c) The Hermetic Canyon Bridge.
(d) The Diamond Canyon Bridge.
4. What does Hayduke say his new job is?
(b) Gas attendant.
(c) Life guard.
(d) Night watchman.
5. How does Hayduke destroy the bulldozer?
(a) He blows it up.
(b) He drives it over a cliff.
(c) He destroys the engine.
(d) He shoots outs its ignition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hayduke stay for six months until his parents managed to free him?
2. What character is having a heart attack?
3. What does Abbzug take from the guard?
4. What does Doc mutter about as he crawls into the back of his Jeep?
5. What do robots insert up Smith's nose and anus?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is Abbzug and Hayduke's relationship violent?
2. What does Sam Love see through his field glasses?
3. What does Smith dream about in this section?
4. How does Hayduke upset Abbzug?
5. How does Hayduke respond to Abbzug's declaration of love?
6. How does Hayduke escape Bishop Love at the plateau?
7. How do the characters' lives change after the trial?
8. How does Doc elude the driver that pursues him?
9. How do Abbzug and Hayduke get together for the first time?
10. How does Hayduke get away from Bishop Love at the cafe?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)