|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Abbzug and Doc as they leave Navajo National Monument?
(a) A local official.
(b) A ranger.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A policeman.
2. Where are Smith, Abbzug and Doc put into jail?
(a) Mexico City.
(b) San Juan County.
(d) Jefferson County.
3. Who does the ranger believe left the empty boxes of explosives?
(b) Construction workers.
4. Who asks for Doc's help?
(a) The mayor.
(b) A ranger.
(c) Sam Love.
(d) Bishop Love.
5. What does Hayduke shoot at?
(a) A spotlight.
(b) A tank.
(c) A billboard.
(d) A cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hayduke realize lied when he sees a man in the train cab?
2. Why does Hayduke try to start a fight at the bar?
3. Where does Doc go after surgery?
4. What is the first state to try Smith, Abbzug and Doc?
5. What does Doc say is causing him to lose his mind?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the characters' lives change after the trial?
2. How does Doc show his anger in this section?
3. What does the newspaper say about the coal train?
4. How do Doc and Abbzug get out of trouble at the beginning of this section?
5. How does Doc show his love for Abbzug in Chapter 14?
6. How does Hayduke respond to Abbzug's declaration of love?
7. How does the group blow up the train tracks?
8. How is Hayduke a different person when he smokes marijuana?
9. How does Hayduke save Abbzug?
10. How do Abbzug and Hayduke get together for the first time?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)