|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hayduke come to after he is knocked out?
(a) The back of a truck.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A parking lot.
(d) A hotel room.
2. How does Hayduke destroy the bulldozer?
(a) He blows it up.
(b) He destroys the engine.
(c) He drives it over a cliff.
(d) He shoots outs its ignition.
3. Who does the masked man say he has tied up?
(a) The watchman.
(d) The ranger.
4. What are caltrops used for?
(a) Warning your enemy.
(b) Flattening tires.
(c) Killing small animals.
(d) Tipping over tanks.
5. Who do the rangers say they have caught?
(a) Bertie Bassett.
(b) Ruldolf the Red.
(c) Jack Frost.
(d) Harry Halloween.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon does the group have with it as the helicopter pursues it?
2. Where does Hayduke stop at a cafe?
3. What bridge does the group decide to blow up first?
4. What does Hayduke say the soldiers shot at at the Maze instead of him?
5. What are the oil company commercials trying to convince the world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Smith dream about in this section?
2. What does the newspaper say about the coal train?
3. In what way is Abbzug and Hayduke's relationship violent?
4. How does Doc show his anger in this section?
5. What does Doc tell Smith and Abbzug at the airport?
6. How does Hayduke escape Bishop Love at the plateau?
7. How do Smith and Hayduke cope when they split from Abbzug and Doc?
8. How do Abbzug and Hayduke get together for the first time?
9. How does Hayduke save Abbzug?
10. How does Doc show his love for Abbzug in Chapter 14?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)