|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the ranger believe left the empty boxes of explosives?
(c) Construction workers.
2. What circles the group as it runs away?
(a) A vulture.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A crow.
(d) An airplane.
3. What do Hayduke and Abbzug investigate at the Grand Canyon?
(a) Bridge building.
(b) Logging operations.
(c) Coal mines.
(d) Geo systems.
4. Who is Abbzug's backup?
(b) Bishop Love.
5. Who does Hayduke realize lied when he sees a man in the train cab?
(a) The police.
(b) The press.
(c) The construction company.
(d) The TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Doc's primary mode of transport?
2. What does Hayduke throw in Love's face?
3. What does Hayduke shoot at?
4. What stops Abbzug from setting off the explosive?
5. Who has captured Smith in his dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hayduke think it is a good idea to destroy the bulldozers?
2. What does the newspaper say about the coal train?
3. How do Smith and Hayduke cope when they split from Abbzug and Doc?
4. How do Doc and Abbzug get out of trouble at the beginning of this section?
5. Summarize the novel.
6. What does Smith dream about in this section?
7. What does Hayduke tell the group about his experiences in Vietnam?
8. What does McKibben think is the only reason Abbey is dangerous?
9. How do Abbzug and Hayduke get together for the first time?
10. Why does Doc think Hayduke is trustworthy?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)