|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the ranger believe left the empty boxes of explosives?
(d) Construction workers.
2. Where do Hayduke and Smith place the charges?
(a) On the bridge.
(b) On the conveyor belts.
(c) Under the railroad.
(d) Under the tower.
3. What does Hayduke shoot at?
(a) A tank.
(b) A cow.
(c) A spotlight.
(d) A billboard.
4. What does Hayduke shoot down while he lies in the crevice?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A vulture.
(d) An airplane.
5. What are caltrops used for?
(a) Tipping over tanks.
(b) Killing small animals.
(c) Flattening tires.
(d) Warning your enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abbzug say they retrieved the boxes of explosives?
2. What does Hayduke throw in Love's face?
3. What does Doc say has caused cancer in his patients?
4. Who does the masked man say he has tied up?
5. What is Abbzug angry at the loss of when they reach the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the characters' lives change after the trial?
2. How is Hayduke a different person when he smokes marijuana?
3. How does Hayduke show his fighting spirit at the beginning of the final section?
4. What does the newspaper say about the coal train?
5. How does Hayduke escape Bishop Love at the plateau?
6. How is Smith captured?
7. How does Hayduke upset Abbzug?
8. Why does Hayduke think it is a good idea to destroy the bulldozers?
9. How do Doc and Abbzug get out of trouble at the beginning of this section?
10. How does Hayduke save Abbzug?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)