|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are caltrops used for?
(a) Tipping over tanks.
(b) Flattening tires.
(c) Killing small animals.
(d) Warning your enemy.
2. What is Doc's primary mode of transport?
(a) A motorbike.
(b) A car.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A bicycle.
3. What is Abbzug reading about in the newspaper?
(a) The exploded helicopter.
(b) Hayduke's arrest.
(c) The masked man.
(d) The derailed coal train.
4. Where do Hayduke and Abbzug stop for a pie?
(a) A Waffle House.
(d) A Holiday Inn.
5. What is the man who talks to Hayduke wearing on his face?
(a) A mask.
(b) Make up.
(c) A scarf.
(d) Face paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Hayduke camouflage himself?
2. What is the masked man's mode of transport?
3. What character is having a heart attack?
4. Who does Hayduke meet in the cafe?
5. What color cap is Hayduke wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hayduke show his fighting spirit at the beginning of the final section?
2. How do Abbzug and Hayduke get together for the first time?
3. How does Hayduke upset Abbzug?
4. What does Hayduke tell the group about his experiences in Vietnam?
5. How does Hayduke get away from Bishop Love at the cafe?
6. How does Hayduke save Abbzug?
7. What is the group's plan in Chapter 26?
8. What does Sam Love see through his field glasses?
9. Why does Hayduke think it is a good idea to destroy the bulldozers?
10. What does McKibben think is the only reason Abbey is dangerous?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)