|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Abbzug angry at the loss of when they reach the forest?
(c) Food supplies.
2. Where did Hayduke stay for six months until his parents managed to free him?
(a) A state prison.
(b) Death row.
(c) An army psychiatric ward.
(d) A POW camp.
3. What kind of weapon does the group have with it as the helicopter pursues it?
(a) A rocket launcer.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A bazooka.
(d) A rifle.
4. Who does Abbzug believe to be sexist?
(b) Bishop Love.
5. Who do Hayduke and Abbzug discuss?
(c) Bishop Love,
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Abbzug and Doc posted?
2. What do Doc and Abbzug do while Hayduke and Smith mix the thermite?
3. What does Doc say has caused cancer in his patients?
4. What does Hayduke shoot down while he lies in the crevice?
5. What kind of writer does McKibben characterize Abbey as?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Smith and Hayduke cope when they split from Abbzug and Doc?
2. How does Hayduke get away from Bishop Love at the cafe?
3. How does Doc elude the driver that pursues him?
4. How is Smith captured?
5. What does Sam Love see through his field glasses?
6. How does Doc show his anger in this section?
7. How does Hayduke show his fighting spirit at the beginning of the final section?
8. What does Smith dream about in this section?
9. Summarize the novel.
10. What does Hayduke tell the group about his experiences in Vietnam?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)