|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doc say has made Hayduke angry?
(a) His experiences.
(b) The coal mines.
(c) His family life.
(d) The government.
2. What is the masked man's mode of transport?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bike.
(c) A car.
(d) A scooter.
3. What do Hayduke and Abbzug investigate at the Grand Canyon?
(a) Bridge building.
(b) Coal mines.
(c) Logging operations.
(d) Geo systems.
4. What kind of boat does Doc want to buy?
(a) A rowing boat.
(b) A cruiser.
(c) A houseboat.
(d) A yacht.
5. Who is Abbzug's backup?
(c) Bishop Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the oil company commercials trying to convince the world?
2. Who confronts Abbzug and Doc as they leave Navajo National Monument?
3. Why does Bishop Love speak in defense of the group?
4. What is Doc's primary mode of transport?
5. What does Doc eat for dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hayduke respond to Abbzug's declaration of love?
2. How is Smith captured?
3. What does the masked man say to Hayduke?
4. What does the newspaper say about the coal train?
5. Summarize the novel.
6. What is the group's plan in Chapter 26?
7. Why does Doc think Hayduke is trustworthy?
8. How does Doc show his love for Abbzug in Chapter 14?
9. How is Hayduke a different person when he smokes marijuana?
10. Why does Hayduke think it is a good idea to destroy the bulldozers?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)