|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Hayduke and Abbzug stop for a pie?
(b) A Waffle House.
(c) A Holiday Inn.
2. What are caltrops used for?
(a) Warning your enemy.
(b) Tipping over tanks.
(c) Killing small animals.
(d) Flattening tires.
3. What kind of weapon does the group have with it as the helicopter pursues it?
(a) A bazooka.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A rocket launcer.
4. How does Hayduke say he escaped Bishop Love?
(a) His climbed down the cliff.
(b) He dug a hole and hid.
(c) He winched himself down the cliff.
(d) He hid in a cave.
5. Who confronts Abbzug and Doc as they leave Navajo National Monument?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A ranger.
(d) A local official.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hayduke try to start a fight at the bar?
2. What kind of car does Love drive?
3. What is the name of Smith's third wife?
4. Who has to set off the charges?
5. What part of the helicopter does Hayduke destroy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Doc show his anger in this section?
2. What does Doc tell Smith and Abbzug at the airport?
3. Why does Doc think Hayduke is trustworthy?
4. What does the masked man say to Hayduke?
5. How do the characters' lives change after the trial?
6. What does McKibben think is the only reason Abbey is dangerous?
7. What does Sam Love see through his field glasses?
8. How does Hayduke upset Abbzug?
9. What does Hayduke tell the group about his experiences in Vietnam?
10. How do Doc and Abbzug get out of trouble at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)