|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Smith's third wife?
2. With what does Hayduke camouflage himself?
3. How does Hayduke say he escaped Bishop Love?
(a) He hid in a cave.
(b) He dug a hole and hid.
(c) He winched himself down the cliff.
(d) His climbed down the cliff.
4. Why does Hayduke try to start a fight at the bar?
(a) Someone insults Smith.
(b) Someone insults Vietnam soldiers.
(c) Somone smokes to near him.
(d) Someone insults Abbzug.
5. What is Doc's primary mode of transport?
(a) A motorbike.
(b) A car.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A scooter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayduke find at the top of the plateau?
2. What bridge does the group decide to blow up first?
3. Who asks for Doc's help in the epilogue?
4. Where are Smith, Abbzug and Doc put into jail?
5. What does Hayduke realize has chased Abbzug?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Doc show his anger in this section?
2. What does Sam Love see through his field glasses?
3. What does the newspaper say about the coal train?
4. How does Hayduke escape Bishop Love at the plateau?
5. How do Smith and Hayduke cope when they split from Abbzug and Doc?
6. What is the group's plan in Chapter 26?
7. How does the group blow up the train tracks?
8. What does Hayduke tell the group about his experiences in Vietnam?
9. In what way is Abbzug and Hayduke's relationship violent?
10. How does Hayduke show his fighting spirit at the beginning of the final section?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)