|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abbzug say they retrieved the boxes of explosives?
(a) The coal company.
(b) A campfire.
(c) A railway station.
(d) A hospital.
2. Why does Hayduke want to kill the pilot?
(a) He thinks he has touched Abbzug.
(b) He thinks he is anti-environment.
(c) He thinks he is a mass murderer.
(d) He thinks he is evil.
3. What is the man who talks to Hayduke wearing on his face?
(a) A mask.
(b) Make up.
(c) Face paint.
(d) A scarf.
4. Where does Hayduke stop at a cafe?
(a) Utah Pants.
(b) Lincoln County.
(c) Jefferson County.
(d) Mexican Hat.
5. What do Doc and Abbzug do while Hayduke and Smith mix the thermite?
(a) Keep watch.
(b) Write letters.
(c) Put up signs.
(d) Make coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc mutter about as he crawls into the back of his Jeep?
2. Who do Hayduke and Abbzug discuss?
3. What does the group do to pass the time?
4. Who does Hayduke realize lied when he sees a man in the train cab?
5. What kind of drug do Abbzug and Hayduke take in the evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hayduke get away from Bishop Love at the cafe?
2. How does Doc show his anger in this section?
3. How is Hayduke a different person when he smokes marijuana?
4. How does the group blow up the train tracks?
5. What does Sam Love see through his field glasses?
6. How does Doc elude the driver that pursues him?
7. How do Doc and Abbzug get out of trouble at the beginning of this section?
8. What does Hayduke tell the group about his experiences in Vietnam?
9. Why does Doc think Hayduke is trustworthy?
10. What does the masked man say to Hayduke?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)