|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What circles the group as it runs away?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A crow.
(c) A vulture.
(d) An airplane.
2. Who has captured Smith in his dream?
(a) The police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The army.
(d) Search and rescue.
3. What does Hayduke find at the top of the plateau?
(a) Dead animals.
(b) A cliff.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A canyon.
4. Who is Abbzug's backup?
(d) Bishop Love.
5. What does Hayduke throw in Love's face?
(a) A glass of beer.
(b) A cake.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) A plate of pancakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Doc and Abbzug do while Hayduke and Smith mix the thermite?
2. Who does Smith return to the following morning?
3. What do Abbzug and Hayduke stop to destroy on their way to the Grand Canyon?
4. What stops Abbzug from setting off the explosive?
5. What alerts the guards of Hayduke's presence?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hayduke save Abbzug?
2. How does Doc elude the driver that pursues him?
3. How does Hayduke escape Bishop Love at the plateau?
4. How does Hayduke respond to Abbzug's declaration of love?
5. How does the group blow up the train tracks?
6. How does Hayduke upset Abbzug?
7. How do Smith and Hayduke cope when they split from Abbzug and Doc?
8. What does the masked man say to Hayduke?
9. What does Smith dream about in this section?
10. How is Hayduke a different person when he smokes marijuana?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)