|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hayduke shoot at?
(a) A cow.
(b) A billboard.
(c) A spotlight.
(d) A tank.
2. What does Hayduke shoot down while he lies in the crevice?
(a) A vulture.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) An airplane.
(d) An eagle.
3. What alerts the guards of Hayduke's presence?
(b) A rat.
(d) A cat.
4. What bridge does the group decide to blow up first?
(a) The Orange Canyon Bridge.
(b) The White Canyon Bridge.
(c) The Hermetic Canyon Bridge.
(d) The Diamond Canyon Bridge.
5. Where do Hayduke and Abbzug stop for a pie?
(a) A Holiday Inn.
(d) A Waffle House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first state to try Smith, Abbzug and Doc?
2. What is the man who talks to Hayduke wearing on his face?
3. What are caltrops?
4. What does Hayduke hear while he cuts notches in power poles?
5. What is the name of Smith's third wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hayduke think it is a good idea to destroy the bulldozers?
2. How is Hayduke a different person when he smokes marijuana?
3. How does Hayduke respond to Abbzug's declaration of love?
4. How do Doc and Abbzug get out of trouble at the beginning of this section?
5. How does the group blow up the train tracks?
6. What does McKibben think is the only reason Abbey is dangerous?
7. Why does Doc think Hayduke is trustworthy?
8. How does Hayduke show his fighting spirit at the beginning of the final section?
9. What does Smith dream about in this section?
10. How does Hayduke escape Bishop Love at the plateau?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)