|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abbzug believe to be sexist?
(b) Bishop Love.
2. What is Doc's primary mode of transport?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A car.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A motorbike.
3. Who has captured Smith in his dream?
(a) The army.
(b) Search and rescue.
(c) The police.
(d) The FBI.
4. What does Doc say has made Hayduke angry?
(a) His family life.
(b) The coal mines.
(c) His experiences.
(d) The government.
5. Who confronts Abbzug and Doc as they leave Navajo National Monument?
(a) A construction worker.
(b) A local official.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayduke hear while he cuts notches in power poles?
2. What does Doc say has caused cancer in his patients?
3. Where does Doc go after surgery?
4. What part of the helicopter does Hayduke destroy?
5. What are caltrops used for?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)