|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man who talks to Hayduke wearing on his face?
(a) A mask.
(b) Make up.
(c) A scarf.
(d) Face paint.
2. Who do Smith and Doc discuss?
(a) Bishop Love.
3. What do Doc and Abbzug do while Hayduke and Smith mix the thermite?
(a) Put up signs.
(b) Make coffee.
(c) Keep watch.
(d) Write letters.
4. Who does Hayduke realize lied when he sees a man in the train cab?
(a) The TV.
(b) The press.
(c) The construction company.
(d) The police.
5. Where do Hayduke and Smith place the charges?
(a) Under the railroad.
(b) On the bridge.
(c) Under the tower.
(d) On the conveyor belts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abbzug say they retrieved the boxes of explosives?
2. From whom does Smith steal meat?
3. What kind of boat does Doc want to buy?
4. What do Hayduke and Abbzug investigate at the Grand Canyon?
5. What does Doc say has made Hayduke angry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the novel.
2. In what way is Abbzug and Hayduke's relationship violent?
3. What does Smith dream about in this section?
4. How does Hayduke get away from Bishop Love at the cafe?
5. How does Hayduke upset Abbzug?
6. How does Hayduke escape Bishop Love at the plateau?
7. How does Doc elude the driver that pursues him?
8. What is the group's plan in Chapter 26?
9. What does McKibben think is the only reason Abbey is dangerous?
10. How does the group blow up the train tracks?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)