|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Smith, Abbzug and Doc put into jail?
(a) San Juan County.
(b) Jefferson County.
(c) Mexico City.
2. What does Doc say has caused cancer in his patients?
(a) Acid rain.
(b) Fossil fuels.
(c) Lack of trees.
(d) Air pollution.
3. What does Hayduke realize has chased Abbzug?
(a) A truck.
(b) A tank.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A bulldozer.
4. What is the name of Smith's third wife?
5. Why does Hayduke try to start a fight at the bar?
(a) Someone insults Smith.
(b) Somone smokes to near him.
(c) Someone insults Abbzug.
(d) Someone insults Vietnam soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Hayduke and Abbzug stop for a pie?
2. Where did Hayduke stay for six months until his parents managed to free him?
3. What do the group members hear approaching the houseboat as they play cards?
4. What are the oil company commercials trying to convince the world?
5. Who does Abbzug believe to be sexist?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is Abbzug and Hayduke's relationship violent?
2. What does Smith dream about in this section?
3. How do Smith and Hayduke cope when they split from Abbzug and Doc?
4. How is Hayduke a different person when he smokes marijuana?
5. How does the group blow up the train tracks?
6. What does the newspaper say about the coal train?
7. What does Sam Love see through his field glasses?
8. How does Hayduke show his fighting spirit at the beginning of the final section?
9. What does the masked man say to Hayduke?
10. What is the group's plan in Chapter 26?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)