|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hayduke try to start a fight at the bar?
(a) Someone insults Smith.
(b) Someone insults Vietnam soldiers.
(c) Somone smokes to near him.
(d) Someone insults Abbzug.
2. Who does Hayduke meet in the cafe?
(a) The masked man.
(d) Bishop Love.
3. What does the masked man give to Hayduke?
(a) A mask.
(b) A gun.
4. What does Doc say has caused cancer in his patients?
(a) Acid rain.
(b) Lack of trees.
(c) Fossil fuels.
(d) Air pollution.
5. What do the group members hear approaching the houseboat as they play cards?
(a) A car.
(c) A train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bridge does the group decide to blow up first?
2. What are caltrops?
3. What awakens Hayduke during the night?
4. What does Hayduke shoot down while he lies in the crevice?
5. Who do Smith and Doc discuss?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hayduke respond to Abbzug's declaration of love?
2. How does Doc show his anger in this section?
3. How does Hayduke save Abbzug?
4. How does Doc elude the driver that pursues him?
5. What does the newspaper say about the coal train?
6. How do Abbzug and Hayduke get together for the first time?
7. Why does Hayduke think it is a good idea to destroy the bulldozers?
8. What does Sam Love see through his field glasses?
9. How is Hayduke a different person when he smokes marijuana?
10. What is the group's plan in Chapter 26?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)