|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbzug take from the guard?
(a) His radio.
(b) His pants.
(c) His gun.
(d) His knife.
2. What alerts the guards of Hayduke's presence?
(b) A rat.
(d) A cat.
3. What part of the helicopter does Hayduke destroy?
(a) The runners.
(b) The radio.
(c) The propeller.
(d) The steering.
4. What does Hayduke shoot down while he lies in the crevice?
(a) A vulture.
(b) An eagle.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A helicopter.
5. Where do Hayduke and Abbzug stop for a pie?
(a) A Waffle House.
(c) A Holiday Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hayduke try to start a fight at the bar?
2. What does Doc mutter about as he crawls into the back of his Jeep?
3. What does Doc say is causing him to lose his mind?
4. What does Hayduke throw in Love's face?
5. Why does Bishop Love speak in defense of the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does McKibben think is the only reason Abbey is dangerous?
2. Summarize the novel.
3. Why does Hayduke think it is a good idea to destroy the bulldozers?
4. How does Hayduke get away from Bishop Love at the cafe?
5. How does Hayduke show his fighting spirit at the beginning of the final section?
6. How is Smith captured?
7. What does the newspaper say about the coal train?
8. How does the group blow up the train tracks?
9. What does Smith dream about in this section?
10. What does the masked man say to Hayduke?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)