|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the masked man give to Hayduke?
(c) A mask.
(d) A gun.
2. What kind of drug do Abbzug and Hayduke take in the evening?
3. Who asks for Doc's help?
(a) Bishop Love.
(b) A ranger.
(c) The mayor.
(d) Sam Love.
4. What circles the group as it runs away?
(a) An eagle.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A crow.
5. Where does Abbzug say they retrieved the boxes of explosives?
(a) A campfire.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A railway station.
(d) The coal company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayduke hear while he cuts notches in power poles?
2. Who confronts Abbzug and Doc as they leave Navajo National Monument?
3. What do the group members hear approaching the houseboat as they play cards?
4. What does Hayduke say the soldiers shot at at the Maze instead of him?
5. What does Hayduke throw in Love's face?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the characters' lives change after the trial?
2. How does Hayduke show his fighting spirit at the beginning of the final section?
3. What does Smith dream about in this section?
4. How does the group blow up the train tracks?
5. Why does Hayduke think it is a good idea to destroy the bulldozers?
6. What does McKibben think is the only reason Abbey is dangerous?
7. How does Hayduke respond to Abbzug's declaration of love?
8. How does Doc elude the driver that pursues him?
9. Why does Doc think Hayduke is trustworthy?
10. What does the masked man say to Hayduke?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)