|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hayduke hear while he cuts notches in power poles?
(a) A tank.
(b) A train.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A bull dozer.
2. What does Hayduke realize has chased Abbzug?
(a) A tank.
(b) A bulldozer.
(c) A truck.
(d) A helicopter.
3. What are the oil company commercials trying to convince the world?
(a) They are proving jobs.
(b) They are good for the environment.
(c) They are economically viable.
(d) They are safe.
4. What bridge does the group decide to blow up first?
(a) The White Canyon Bridge.
(b) The Orange Canyon Bridge.
(c) The Diamond Canyon Bridge.
(d) The Hermetic Canyon Bridge.
5. Where do Hayduke and Abbzug stop for a pie?
(b) A Waffle House.
(c) A Holiday Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first state to try Smith, Abbzug and Doc?
2. Who is Abbzug's backup?
3. What kind of weapon does the group have with it as the helicopter pursues it?
4. What kind of drug do Abbzug and Hayduke take in the evening?
5. Where does Abbzug say they retrieved the boxes of explosives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hayduke tell the group about his experiences in Vietnam?
2. How does Hayduke upset Abbzug?
3. What does McKibben think is the only reason Abbey is dangerous?
4. How does Hayduke respond to Abbzug's declaration of love?
5. How does Hayduke save Abbzug?
6. Why does Hayduke think it is a good idea to destroy the bulldozers?
7. How does Doc show his anger in this section?
8. How does Doc show his love for Abbzug in Chapter 14?
9. How does Hayduke get away from Bishop Love at the cafe?
10. How do the characters' lives change after the trial?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)