|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Smith steal meat?
(c) Search and rescue.
2. What do Abbzug and Hayduke stop to destroy on their way to the Grand Canyon?
3. What is Doc's primary mode of transport?
(a) A motorbike.
(b) A car.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A bicycle.
4. What does Hayduke throw in Love's face?
(a) A glass of beer.
(b) A plate of pancakes.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) A cake.
5. What does Hayduke shoot at?
(a) A tank.
(b) A billboard.
(c) A spotlight.
(d) A cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Doc go after surgery?
2. Who does the masked man say he has tied up?
3. What is the man who talks to Hayduke wearing on his face?
4. Why does Hayduke try to start a fight at the bar?
5. What are the oil company commercials trying to convince the world?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Doc and Abbzug get out of trouble at the beginning of this section?
2. How do Smith and Hayduke cope when they split from Abbzug and Doc?
3. What does Sam Love see through his field glasses?
4. How does Hayduke show his fighting spirit at the beginning of the final section?
5. How does Doc show his anger in this section?
6. Why does Hayduke think it is a good idea to destroy the bulldozers?
7. What does Smith dream about in this section?
8. How does Hayduke escape Bishop Love at the plateau?
9. How does the group blow up the train tracks?
10. What does Hayduke tell the group about his experiences in Vietnam?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)