|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hayduke hear while he cuts notches in power poles?
(a) A train.
(b) A tank.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A bull dozer.
2. Who does Abbzug believe to be sexist?
(c) Bishop Love.
3. What character is having a heart attack?
(c) Sam Love.
(d) Bishop Love.
4. Who wrote the review of the book included in the summary?
(a) Bill McKibben.
(b) Peter Jackson.
(c) Edward Abbey.
(d) Jim Harrison.
5. Who wrote the essay about Abbey included in the summary?
(a) Peter Jackson.
(b) Edward Abbey.
(c) Jim Harrison.
(d) Bill McKibben.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bishop Love speak in defense of the group?
2. What do Hayduke and Abbzug investigate at the Grand Canyon?
3. Who does the masked man say he has tied up?
4. Who does Hayduke meet in the cafe?
5. What do robots insert up Smith's nose and anus?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Doc think Hayduke is trustworthy?
2. What does the newspaper say about the coal train?
3. What is the group's plan in Chapter 26?
4. What does Sam Love see through his field glasses?
5. What does Smith dream about in this section?
6. What does Hayduke tell the group about his experiences in Vietnam?
7. How does Hayduke get away from Bishop Love at the cafe?
8. How does Hayduke show his fighting spirit at the beginning of the final section?
9. What does Doc tell Smith and Abbzug at the airport?
10. In what way is Abbzug and Hayduke's relationship violent?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)