|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the Sierra Club dubbed Abbey?
(a) The desert anarchist.
(b) The millitant environmentalist.
(c) Mr. Enviroment.
(d) The Dubster.
2. Who does Hayduke think about when he wakes up the following morning?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) Doc Sarvis.
(c) Seldom Seen.
3. What do Hayduke and Seldom decide they will need to destroy the bridge?
(a) A tank.
(c) Bolt cutters.
4. What does Hayduke throw onto the ground?
(c) Cigarette packets.
(d) Beer cans.
5. What kind of car does Bonnie own?
(a) A Space Wagon.
(b) A Lincoln Continental.
(c) A Station Wagon.
(d) A Pink Caddilac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seldom Seen suggest they set on fire?
2. What has Doc Sarvis named his task of burning billboards?
3. What kind of vehicle does Hayduke use to destroy other vehicles?
4. What does the group pour into fuel tanks?
5. Why has Hayduke stayed the night near the construction site?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hayduke become passionate about environmental issues?
2. Why does Hayduke give into Doc's idea that they should not use violence?
3. How is the bridge destroyed?
4. Why did the FBI investigate Abbey?
5. How do Hayduke and Smith want to destroy the dam?
6. What does Hayduke watch as he eats breakfast?
7. How did Hayduke get his revenge on a police officer?
8. What were Abbey's links to environmental groups?
9. How does Abbey express his likes and dislikes in the prologue?
10. What is Abbzug and Doc's relationship?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)