|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hayduke write a warning note?
(a) On a piece of paper.
(b) In the sand.
(c) On a bathroom wall.
(d) On a pice of wood.
2. What kind of car does Hayduke steal?
(a) A delivery truck.
(b) A patrol car.
(c) A tank.
(d) An ambulance.
3. What do the men stay up to discuss?
(a) Their hatred of the government.
(b) Their love of the environment.
(c) Their love of baseball.
(d) Their hatred of industry.
4. Of what group is Bishop Love a member?
(a) Salvation Army.
(b) Search and rescue.
(c) The Eco-Warriors.
(d) The FBI.
5. What reason does Abbey give for writing novels on ecology?
(a) To recruit people.
(b) To enlighten people.
(c) To criticize people.
(d) To scare people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayduke throw onto the ground?
2. What do Hayduke and Smith use to pull up the geophones?
3. What does Abbzug think Doc sees her as?
4. What does a man ask to borrow from the group?
5. What does Doc want to use instead of violence?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abbzug question Doc's activities?
2. What were Abbey's links to environmental groups?
3. What are Abbzug's views on Hayduke and Smith?
4. How did Hayduke get his revenge on a police officer?
5. How do Doc and Abbzug get away with buying firearms?
6. How does Abbey express his likes and dislikes in the prologue?
7. How do Hayduke and Smith want to destroy the dam?
8. Why does the guard tell Smith to move on from the bridge?
9. Why is the Colorado River no longer the raging force it once was?
10. What is the purpose of the introduction?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)