|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hayduke and Seldom decide they will need to destroy the bridge?
(a) A tank.
(b) Bolt cutters.
2. How does Hayduke respond to Smith throwing a shoe at him?
(a) He screams.
(b) He grabs his gun.
(c) He hits Smith.
(d) He grabs the steering wheel.
3. What shoots off when the organizers cut the ribbon?
(c) Machine guns.
4. What state does the bridge cross over into?
(a) New York.
5. What do Hayduke and Smith plan to fill with explosives?
(a) A houseboat.
(b) A truck.
(c) A cruiser.
(d) A ferry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What canyon does the bridge stretch across?
2. What did Abbey major in at university?
3. What does Doc's bumber sticker state?
4. How does Doc warn the group a Jeep is driving up the path?
5. Why do Smith and Hayduke cut wire fences?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abbzug question Doc's activities?
2. Why is the Colorado River no longer the raging force it once was?
3. What does the group destroy on the construction site?
4. How did Edward Abbey become interested in the environment?
5. What are Abbzug's views on Hayduke and Smith?
6. What does Chapter 8 say about Bishop Love's character?
7. What does Smith tell the group about Bishop Love?
8. What were Abbey's links to environmental groups?
9. How do Doc and Abbzug get away with buying firearms?
10. Why does Hayduke become passionate about environmental issues?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)