|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hayduke propose they put explosives?
(a) On a conveyor belt.
(b) In a machine.
(c) In a truck.
(d) In a mine.
2. What do Hayduke and Seldom decide they will need to destroy the bridge?
(b) Bolt cutters.
(d) A tank.
3. What did Abbey major in at university?
4. What does the group hide across the canyons of southeast Utah and southern Arizona?
(a) Food and field equipment.
(b) Postes and water bottles.
(c) Books and pamphlets.
(d) Bombs and firearms.
5. What does Doc Sarvis like to burn down?
(b) Police stations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Doc have the final say on whether Abbzug can stay?
2. What kind of vehicle does Smith own?
3. What is Bonnie's job at Doc Sarvis' medical practice?
4. To where does Hayduke drive the patrol car?
5. What does Doc's bumber sticker state?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the Colorado River no longer the raging force it once was?
2. What is Abbzug and Doc's relationship?
3. Why did the FBI investigate Abbey?
4. How does Hayduke try to stop the Search and Rescue team with boulders?
5. What does Chapter 8 say about Bishop Love's character?
6. How did Hayduke get his revenge on a police officer?
7. Who is Joseph Fielding Smith?
8. How does Chapter 9 express Hayduke's darker side?
9. How is the bridge destroyed?
10. What are Abbzug's views on Hayduke and Smith?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)