|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doc Sarvis like to burn down?
(d) Police stations.
2. Who does Abbzug think about as she meditates?
(a) Seldom Smith.
(b) Doc Sarvis.
(d) Bishop Love.
3. Who do some critics say THE MONKEY WRENCH GANG is a bible for?
(d) Bored youths.
4. How does Hayduke respond to Smith throwing a shoe at him?
(a) He grabs his gun.
(b) He grabs the steering wheel.
(c) He screams.
(d) He hits Smith.
5. Who writes the introduction?
(a) Thmas Cooke.
(b) Henry Green.
(c) Douglas Brinkley.
(d) Edward Abbey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dam did Abbey say he wanted to see destroyed?
2. What does Hayduke attempt to do at a bar?
3. Who does Hayduke say they should be worried about?
4. What kind of vehicle does Hayduke use to destroy other vehicles?
5. What kind of car does Bonnie own?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the FBI investigate Abbey?
2. What does Chapter 7 say about Hayduke's character?
3. What are Abbzug's views on Hayduke and Smith?
4. Describe Bonnie Abbzug's character.
5. Why does the guard tell Smith to move on from the bridge?
6. What is the purpose of the introduction?
7. Who is Joseph Fielding Smith?
8. What is Abbzug and Doc's relationship?
9. What does Hayduke watch as he eats breakfast?
10. What does Chapter 8 say about Bishop Love's character?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)