|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Doc refuse to set fire to the vehicles?
(a) People could die.
(b) They would be on the run.
(c) It would attract too much attention.
(d) It would be arson.
2. What does Abbzug think Doc sees her as?
(a) Someone to keep him company.
(b) Someone who sleeps with him.
(c) Someone who is willing to do the dirty work.
(d) A little girl.
3. What does Hayduke throw onto the ground?
(b) Cigarette packets.
(d) Beer cans.
4. Where does Seldom Seen live?
5. What does the group decide to set a mine on?
(a) A converyor belt.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A loading tower.
(d) A construction site.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seldom Seen hear a man howling like?
2. From what country has Hayduke just returned?
3. Where does Hayduke propose they put explosives?
4. What state does the bridge cross over into?
5. What does Doc's bumber sticker state?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Doc and Abbzug get away with buying firearms?
2. What do the men discuss when the women go to bed?
3. Why does Doc say he is part of the group?
4. Why does Abbzug question Doc's activities?
5. How does this chapter show the differences between Smith and Hayduke?
6. Who is Joseph Fielding Smith?
7. Why is the Colorado River no longer the raging force it once was?
8. What does Hayduke watch as he eats breakfast?
9. What does Smith tell the group about Bishop Love?
10. Why did the FBI investigate Abbey?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)