|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hayduke propose they put explosives?
(a) In a mine.
(b) In a machine.
(c) On a conveyor belt.
(d) In a truck.
2. Who does Hayduke say they should be worried about?
(a) The govenment.
(b) The police.
(c) The local officials.
(d) Each other.
3. What kind of vehicle does Hayduke use to destroy other vehicles?
(a) A crane.
(b) A truck.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A forklift.
4. How does Bonnie Abbzug help Doc burn the billboards?
(a) She disguises him.
(b) She provides the fire.
(c) She distracts the police.
(d) She drives him there.
5. What does the group pour into fuel tanks?
(a) Water and gunpowder.
(b) Porridge and soil.
(c) Karo syrup and sand.
(d) Pancake mix and tomato juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Doc Sarvis burn down billboards?
2. Why has Hayduke stayed the night near the construction site?
3. What do Hayduke and Smith plan to fill with explosives?
4. What has Doc Sarvis named his task of burning billboards?
5. Where is Lee's Ferry situated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the men discuss when the women go to bed?
2. Why did the FBI investigate Abbey?
3. What does Hayduke watch as he eats breakfast?
4. Why does the guard tell Smith to move on from the bridge?
5. How does Chapter 9 express Hayduke's darker side?
6. What do the the Governor of Utah and two officers of the Department of Public Safety discuss as they walk back to their vehicles?
7. How do Hayduke and Smith want to destroy the dam?
8. What are Abbzug's views on Hayduke and Smith?
9. How does this chapter show the differences between Smith and Hayduke?
10. Why does Abbzug question Doc's activities?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)