|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Doc Sarvis' wife die?
(a) In a plane crash.
(b) In a train crash.
(c) Ina terrorist attack.
(d) In a car crash.
2. How does Doc warn the group a Jeep is driving up the path?
(a) He fires a gun.
(b) He hoots his horn.
(c) He whistles.
(d) He howls.
3. Of what group is Bishop Love a member?
(a) Salvation Army.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Eco-Warriors.
(d) Search and rescue.
4. What is Bonnie's job at Doc Sarvis' medical practice?
(a) A secretary.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An assistant.
5. How does Bonnie Abbzug help Doc burn the billboards?
(a) She provides the fire.
(b) She drives him there.
(c) She disguises him.
(d) She distracts the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joseph Fielding Smith's nickname?
2. What does Hayduke do as he drives around the desert?
3. What does the group pour into fuel tanks?
4. What lake does Seldom Seen drive past?
5. Where does Hayduke write a warning note?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hayduke try to stop the Search and Rescue team with boulders?
2. Why does Smith not want to set light to the vehicles?
3. Why does the guard tell Smith to move on from the bridge?
4. Why does Hayduke become passionate about environmental issues?
5. What does Hayduke watch as he eats breakfast?
6. Describe Bonnie Abbzug's character.
7. Why does Doc say he is part of the group?
8. How do Hayduke and Smith want to destroy the dam?
9. What does Chapter 8 say about Bishop Love's character?
10. What is the purpose of the introduction?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)