|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hayduke want the explosives to go off?
(a) The coal mines.
(b) The canteen.
(c) The loading towers.
(d) The engine room.
2. What river is at the Glen Canyon?
(a) The Ohio River.
(b) The Mississippi River.
(c) The Colorado River.
(d) The Washington River.
3. In what war did Abbey serve?
(c) World War II.
4. Who does Hayduke say they should be worried about?
(a) Each other.
(b) The local officials.
(c) The police.
(d) The govenment.
5. What does the group pour into fuel tanks?
(a) Pancake mix and tomato juice.
(b) Karo syrup and sand.
(c) Porridge and soil.
(d) Water and gunpowder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do some critics say THE MONKEY WRENCH GANG is a bible for?
2. What dam did Abbey say he wanted to see destroyed?
3. What kind of vehicle does Smith own?
4. Of what group is Bishop Love a member?
5. Where does Hayduke write a warning note?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hayduke escape Bishop Love at the plateau?
2. How did Hayduke get his revenge on a police officer?
3. What does Chapter 7 say about Hayduke's character?
4. How do the characters' lives change after the trial?
5. How does Doc elude the driver that pursues him?
6. What does McKibben think is the only reason Abbey is dangerous?
7. How does Hayduke save Abbzug?
8. How does Doc's car express his beliefs?
9. What does Smith dream about in this section?
10. Why does Doc think Hayduke is trustworthy?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)