|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the group travel to after leaving the restaurant?
(a) A coal company.
(b) An oil company.
(c) A steel company.
(d) A construction site.
2. What does Hayduke throw onto the ground?
(a) Beer cans.
(d) Cigarette packets.
3. Where does the group drop off Doc Sarvis and Abbzug?
(a) The train station.
(b) The airport.
(c) A Waffle House.
4. What does Smith throw at Hayduke to awaken him from a nightmare?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A stick of dynamite.
(c) A stone.
(d) A tape.
5. What does Seldom Seen suggest they set on fire?
(a) A vine covered fence.
(b) A wooden fence.
(c) A car.
(d) A bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hayduke think about when he wakes up the following morning?
2. What state does the bridge cross over into?
3. How is the bridge destroyed?
4. What do Doc Sarvis and Abbzug claim the explosives are for?
5. What has caused the river to become a tame glacier?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hayduke try to stop the Search and Rescue team with boulders?
2. How do Hayduke and Smith want to destroy the dam?
3. How does the group blow up the train tracks?
4. Why does Hayduke think it is a good idea to destroy the bulldozers?
5. Why does Hayduke give into Doc's idea that they should not use violence?
6. Why does Doc think Hayduke is trustworthy?
7. How does Hayduke respond to Abbzug's declaration of love?
8. What does Hayduke tell the group about his experiences in Vietnam?
9. How do the characters' lives change after the trial?
10. Why does Doc say he is part of the group?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)