|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seldom Seen hear a man howling like?
(a) A coyote.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A dog.
(d) A hyena.
2. What does Seldom Seen pray for God to start?
(a) A rainstorm.
(b) A hurricane.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) An earthquake.
3. Who does Hayduke think about when he wakes up the following morning?
(b) Doc Sarvis.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) Seldom Seen.
4. What kind of car does Hayduke steal?
(a) A tank.
(b) A delivery truck.
(c) A patrol car.
(d) An ambulance.
5. Where was Edward Abbey raised?
(a) The Colorado Mountains.
(b) New York.
(c) The Appalachian Mountains.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What university did Abbey attend?
2. From what country has Hayduke just returned?
3. What does Hayduke want to purchase?
4. What does Hayduke suggest he can use a steel bar to move?
5. What does Hayduke do as he drives around the desert?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chapter 8 say about Bishop Love's character?
2. Why does Doc say he is part of the group?
3. Describe Bonnie Abbzug's character.
4. What does Smith tell the group about Bishop Love?
5. How did Edward Abbey become interested in the environment?
6. Why does Smith not want to set light to the vehicles?
7. How do Hayduke and Smith want to destroy the dam?
8. How is the bridge destroyed?
9. What is Abbzug and Doc's relationship?
10. What do the the Governor of Utah and two officers of the Department of Public Safety discuss as they walk back to their vehicles?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)