|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what did a police officer once incorrectly arrest Hayduke?
(a) Racial hatred.
(b) Indecent Exposure.
2. What do Hayduke and Smith plan to fill with explosives?
(a) A houseboat.
(b) A cruiser.
(c) A ferry.
(d) A truck.
3. Who usually arrives 15 minutes after Sarvis has burned down the billboards?
(a) The highway commissioners.
(b) The advertisers
(c) The billboard owners.
(d) The police.
4. From what country has Hayduke just returned?
5. Where does Hayduke have to meet the remainder of the group?
(a) Petersen Bridges.
(b) The Ohio Bridge.
(c) Natural Bridges.
(d) Man-made Bridges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Doc refuse to set fire to the vehicles?
2. To what city did Edward Abbey hitchhike?
3. What does Hayduke tell Smith it is unwise for him to do?
4. In what war did Abbey serve?
5. How does Doc warn the group a Jeep is driving up the path?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of the introduction?
2. How does this chapter show the differences between Smith and Hayduke?
3. What are Abbzug's views on Hayduke and Smith?
4. Who is Joseph Fielding Smith?
5. How does Chapter 9 express Hayduke's darker side?
6. Describe Bonnie Abbzug's character.
7. What does Smith tell the group about Bishop Love?
8. How do Doc and Abbzug get away with buying firearms?
9. How does Hayduke try to stop the Search and Rescue team with boulders?
10. How is the bridge destroyed?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)