Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hayduke want to purchase?
(a) Recording equipment.
(b) Armored vehicles.
(d) Guns and dynamite.
2. What does Hayduke do as he drives around the desert?
(a) Burns down billboards.
(c) Burns down bridges.
3. How is the bridge destroyed?
(a) It is cut down.
(b) It is shot down.
(c) It is burned down.
(d) It explodes.
4. What does Seldom Seen hear a man howling like?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A coyote.
(c) A wolf.
(d) A dog.
5. Of what group is Bishop Love a member?
(a) The Eco-Warriors.
(b) Salvation Army.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Search and rescue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group pour into fuel tanks?
2. What do Sarvis and Abbzug stop to listen to?
3. What does the group decide to set a mine on?
4. Who usually arrives 15 minutes after Sarvis has burned down the billboards?
5. Who runs after Seldom Seen and Hayduke?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chapter 9 express Hayduke's darker side?
2. What is the purpose of the introduction?
3. How is Hayduke a different person when he smokes marijuana?
4. What does Hayduke watch as he eats breakfast?
5. What is the group's plan in Chapter 26?
6. Why does Hayduke become passionate about environmental issues?
7. What does Chapter 7 say about Hayduke's character?
8. How does Hayduke upset Abbzug?
9. What is Abbzug and Doc's relationship?
10. How does Doc show his anger in this section?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)