|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do some critics say THE MONKEY WRENCH GANG is a bible for?
(a) Bored youths.
2. Who does Hayduke say they should be worried about?
(a) The police.
(b) The govenment.
(c) Each other.
(d) The local officials.
3. What does George Hayduke think is destroying the landscape?
(c) Housing developments.
4. What does Seldom Seen pray for God to start?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A rainstorm.
(c) A hurricane.
(d) A thunderstorm.
5. What does Doc Sarvis like to burn down?
(b) Police stations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayduke attempt to do at a bar?
2. Why does a guard stop Seldom Seen from praying?
3. What kind of car does Bonnie own?
4. What reason does Abbey give for writing novels on ecology?
5. What does Smith throw at Hayduke to awaken him from a nightmare?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the guard tell Smith to move on from the bridge?
2. What does Chapter 7 say about Hayduke's character?
3. Why does Abbzug question Doc's activities?
4. What are Abbzug's views on Hayduke and Smith?
5. Why does Hayduke give into Doc's idea that they should not use violence?
6. What does the group destroy on the construction site?
7. How did Edward Abbey become interested in the environment?
8. What do Doc and Abbzug argue about in the bar?
9. What does Chapter 8 say about Bishop Love's character?
10. What is the purpose of the introduction?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)