|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hayduke attempt to do at a bar?
(a) Get very drunk.
(b) Start a fight.
(c) Talk to women.
(d) Recruit demonstrators.
2. Where does the group drop off Doc Sarvis and Abbzug?
(a) A Waffle House.
(c) The airport.
(d) The train station.
3. To where does Hayduke drive the patrol car?
(a) A canyon.
(b) A highway.
(c) A clifftop.
(d) A railway track.
4. How did Doc Sarvis' wife die?
(a) Ina terrorist attack.
(b) In a car crash.
(c) In a plane crash.
(d) In a train crash.
5. What did Abbey major in at university?
Short Answer Questions
1. What university did Abbey attend?
2. What kind of business does Seldom Seen own?
3. What kind of vehicle does Smith own?
4. What does Hayduke throw onto the ground?
5. What part of New York is Abbzug from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abbzug question Doc's activities?
2. How do Hayduke and Smith want to destroy the dam?
3. What do Doc and Abbzug argue about in the bar?
4. What is Abbzug and Doc's relationship?
5. How is the bridge destroyed?
6. Why is the Colorado River no longer the raging force it once was?
7. How does Chapter 9 express Hayduke's darker side?
8. What do the men discuss when the women go to bed?
9. How did Hayduke get his revenge on a police officer?
10. Why does Hayduke become passionate about environmental issues?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)