|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hayduke throw onto the ground?
(c) Cigarette packets.
(d) Beer cans.
2. What part of New York is Abbzug from?
(b) The Bronx.
3. What kind of car does Hayduke steal?
(a) A patrol car.
(b) An ambulance.
(c) A delivery truck.
(d) A tank.
4. Why do Smith and Hayduke cut wire fences?
(a) To make an escape route.
(b) To warn the construction workers.
(c) To allow the cattle to roam freely.
(d) To delay construction.
5. How does Doc warn the group a Jeep is driving up the path?
(a) He hoots his horn.
(b) He howls.
(c) He fires a gun.
(d) He whistles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Hayduke stayed the night near the construction site?
2. What does Hayduke suggest he can use a steel bar to move?
3. What do Hayduke and Seldom decide they will need to destroy the bridge?
4. Where does Hayduke want the explosives to go off?
5. Why does a guard stop Seldom Seen from praying?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chapter 9 express Hayduke's darker side?
2. What does Smith dream about in this section?
3. How is Hayduke a different person when he smokes marijuana?
4. How do Hayduke and Smith want to destroy the dam?
5. How does Hayduke get away from Bishop Love at the cafe?
6. How do Smith and Hayduke cope when they split from Abbzug and Doc?
7. What does the masked man say to Hayduke?
8. How does Hayduke save Abbzug?
9. How did Hayduke get his revenge on a police officer?
10. What does Chapter 7 say about Hayduke's character?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)