|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bishop Love speak in defense of the group?
(a) They made his life exciting.
(b) They saved his life.
(c) Doc has bribed him
(d) He wants to punish them himself.
2. What are caltrops used for?
(a) Tipping over tanks.
(b) Flattening tires.
(c) Warning your enemy.
(d) Killing small animals.
3. What alerts the guards of Hayduke's presence?
(b) A cat.
(d) A rat.
4. From whom does Smith steal meat?
(d) Search and rescue.
5. What is the name of Smith's third wife?
6. What does Hayduke realize has chased Abbzug?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A tank.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A truck.
7. What is the masked man's mode of transport?
(a) A car.
(b) A horse.
(c) A bike.
(d) A scooter.
8. Who does Smith return to the following morning?
(a) His company.
(b) His brothers.
(c) His wives.
(d) His friends.
9. Who asks for Doc's help in the epilogue?
(a) Sam Love.
(b) Bishop Love.
10. What does Doc eat for dinner?
(a) Bacon and egg.
(b) Beans and salad.
(c) Egg and toast.
(d) Biscuits and gravey.
11. How does Hayduke say he escaped Bishop Love?
(a) He hid in a cave.
(b) He dug a hole and hid.
(c) He winched himself down the cliff.
(d) His climbed down the cliff.
12. What stops Abbzug from setting off the explosive?
(a) An approaching truck.
(b) An approaching horse.
13. What is the first state to try Smith, Abbzug and Doc?
14. What is Abbzug angry at the loss of when they reach the forest?
(a) Food supplies.
15. Why does Doc have to leave the group?
(a) He has to buy more explosives.
(b) He has to return to his practice.
(c) He has to visit his mother.
(d) He has to attend a meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayduke hear while he cuts notches in power poles?
2. What are the oil company commercials trying to convince the world?
3. What are caltrops?
4. What is Doc's primary mode of transport?
5. What does Doc say has caused cancer in his patients?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)