|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the helicopter does Hayduke destroy?
(a) The radio.
(b) The steering.
(c) The propeller.
(d) The runners.
2. What awakens Hayduke during the night?
(a) An explosion.
(c) Police sirens.
3. What does Hayduke shoot down while he lies in the crevice?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A vulture.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) An eagle.
4. What do Abbzug and Hayduke stop to destroy on their way to the Grand Canyon?
5. What character is having a heart attack?
(a) Bishop Love.
(b) Sam Love.
6. Who does Abbzug believe to be sexist?
(a) Bishop Love.
7. Where did Hayduke stay for six months until his parents managed to free him?
(a) Death row.
(b) A state prison.
(c) An army psychiatric ward.
(d) A POW camp.
8. Who does Smith return to the following morning?
(a) His brothers.
(b) His friends.
(c) His company.
(d) His wives.
9. What alerts the guards of Hayduke's presence?
(b) A rat.
(d) A cat.
10. What does Doc say has caused cancer in his patients?
(a) Lack of trees.
(b) Acid rain.
(c) Fossil fuels.
(d) Air pollution.
11. With what does Hayduke camouflage himself?
12. Why does Bishop Love speak in defense of the group?
(a) They saved his life.
(b) He wants to punish them himself.
(c) Doc has bribed him
(d) They made his life exciting.
13. Who confronts Abbzug and Doc as they leave Navajo National Monument?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A ranger.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A local official.
14. What is the first state to try Smith, Abbzug and Doc?
15. What does Hayduke throw in Love's face?
(a) A cake.
(b) A plate of pancakes.
(c) A glass of beer.
(d) A cup of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abbzug say they retrieved the boxes of explosives?
2. Who has captured Smith in his dream?
3. Who does the masked man say he has tied up?
4. What do Doc and Abbzug do while Hayduke and Smith mix the thermite?
5. Where does Hayduke come to after he is knocked out?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)