|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hayduke hear while he cuts notches in power poles?
(a) A bull dozer.
(b) A train.
(c) A tank.
(d) A helicopter.
2. What does the group do to pass the time?
(a) Reads the newspaper.
(b) Watches films.
(c) Plays cards.
(d) Plays I Spy.
3. What part of the helicopter does Hayduke destroy?
(a) The propeller.
(b) The runners.
(c) The steering.
(d) The radio.
4. What is Doc's primary mode of transport?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A car.
(c) A scooter.
(d) A motorbike.
5. What kind of writer does McKibben characterize Abbey as?
(a) A anarchist writer.
(b) An anti-capitalist writer.
(c) A nature writer.
(d) A millitant writer.
6. What color cap is Hayduke wearing?
7. Who wrote the essay about Abbey included in the summary?
(a) Peter Jackson.
(b) Edward Abbey.
(c) Jim Harrison.
(d) Bill McKibben.
8. From whom does Smith steal meat?
(b) Search and rescue.
9. Who has captured Smith in his dream?
(a) The army.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Search and rescue.
(d) The police.
10. Who does the masked man say he has tied up?
(a) The ranger.
(b) The watchman.
11. What awakens Hayduke during the night?
(a) An explosion.
(c) Police sirens.
12. What does Doc say is causing him to lose his mind?
(a) The heat.
(b) The cold.
(c) Lack of water.
(d) Lack of food.
13. Who asks for Doc's help in the epilogue?
(b) Bishop Love.
(c) Sam Love.
14. Who does Abbzug believe to be sexist?
(c) Bishop Love.
15. Why does Bishop Love speak in defense of the group?
(a) They made his life exciting.
(b) They saved his life.
(c) Doc has bribed him
(d) He wants to punish them himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayduke shoot at?
2. What are caltrops used for?
3. What does Doc eat for dinner?
4. What kind of drug do Abbzug and Hayduke take in the evening?
5. What does Abbzug take from the guard?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)