|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hayduke throw in Love's face?
(a) A plate of pancakes.
(b) A cake.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) A glass of beer.
2. What are the oil company commercials trying to convince the world?
(a) They are proving jobs.
(b) They are good for the environment.
(c) They are economically viable.
(d) They are safe.
3. Who does the ranger believe left the empty boxes of explosives?
(b) Construction workers.
4. What do robots insert up Smith's nose and anus?
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) Iron rods.
5. What does Doc mutter about as he crawls into the back of his Jeep?
6. What kind of car does Love drive?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A station wagon.
(c) A Jeep.
(d) A Blazer.
7. What do Abbzug and Hayduke stop to destroy on their way to the Grand Canyon?
8. Who wrote the essay about Abbey included in the summary?
(a) Edward Abbey.
(b) Jim Harrison.
(c) Peter Jackson.
(d) Bill McKibben.
9. Where does Hayduke come to after he is knocked out?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A parking lot.
(c) A hospital.
(d) The back of a truck.
10. What are caltrops?
(b) A natural gas cars can run on.
(c) Balls of spikes.
(d) A liquid that can temporary blind people.
11. What does Abbzug take from the guard?
(a) His knife.
(b) His radio.
(c) His gun.
(d) His pants.
12. Why does Hayduke want to kill the pilot?
(a) He thinks he has touched Abbzug.
(b) He thinks he is evil.
(c) He thinks he is anti-environment.
(d) He thinks he is a mass murderer.
13. How does Hayduke destroy the bulldozer?
(a) He drives it over a cliff.
(b) He shoots outs its ignition.
(c) He blows it up.
(d) He destroys the engine.
14. What does Hayduke find at the top of the plateau?
(a) A canyon.
(b) A bulldozer.
(c) A cliff.
(d) Dead animals.
15. What does Hayduke say his new job is?
(b) Night watchman.
(c) Life guard.
(d) Gas attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Hayduke and Abbzug discuss?
2. Who has to set off the charges?
3. Who wrote the review of the book included in the summary?
4. Where did Hayduke stay for six months until his parents managed to free him?
5. What do the group members hear approaching the houseboat as they play cards?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)