|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hayduke say the soldiers shot at at the Maze instead of him?
(a) A horse.
(b) A scarecrow.
(c) A cow.
(d) A dummy.
2. What do Hayduke and Abbzug investigate at the Grand Canyon?
(a) Bridge building.
(b) Geo systems.
(c) Coal mines.
(d) Logging operations.
3. Where do Hayduke and Abbzug stop for a pie?
(b) A Holiday Inn.
(c) A Waffle House.
4. Who has to set off the charges?
5. What kind of weapon does the group have with it as the helicopter pursues it?
(a) A rocket launcer.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A bazooka.
6. What kind of boat does Doc want to buy?
(a) A cruiser.
(b) A yacht.
(c) A houseboat.
(d) A rowing boat.
7. What does the ranger find inside the boxes of explosives?
(a) Stored goods.
(c) Video tapes.
8. What do the group members hear approaching the houseboat as they play cards?
(c) A car.
(d) A train.
9. Who do Hayduke and Abbzug discuss?
(a) Bishop Love,
10. Who does the ranger believe left the empty boxes of explosives?
(a) Construction workers.
11. Why does Hayduke want to kill the pilot?
(a) He thinks he is a mass murderer.
(b) He thinks he is anti-environment.
(c) He thinks he has touched Abbzug.
(d) He thinks he is evil.
12. What does Hayduke destroy on the way to the bridges?
(a) A dam.
(d) A loading tower.
13. Why does Bishop Love speak in defense of the group?
(a) Doc has bribed him
(b) They saved his life.
(c) They made his life exciting.
(d) He wants to punish them himself.
14. What does the masked man give to Hayduke?
(a) A gun.
(d) A mask.
15. Where are Abbzug and Doc posted?
(a) Below the bridge.
(b) On the bridge.
(c) At the bottom of the tower.
(d) Above the bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc say has made Hayduke angry?
2. Why does Doc have to leave the group?
3. What is the first state to try Smith, Abbzug and Doc?
4. Who does Hayduke claim to dislike?
5. What does Doc see an ad for?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)