|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first state to try Smith, Abbzug and Doc?
2. What kind of boat does Doc want to buy?
(a) A cruiser.
(b) A rowing boat.
(c) A yacht.
(d) A houseboat.
3. Who does Hayduke meet in the cafe?
(c) Bishop Love.
(d) The masked man.
4. Where are Abbzug and Doc posted?
(a) At the bottom of the tower.
(b) On the bridge.
(c) Above the bridge.
(d) Below the bridge.
5. What does the ranger find inside the boxes of explosives?
(c) Stored goods.
(d) Video tapes.
6. Who asks for Doc's help in the epilogue?
(b) Sam Love.
(d) Bishop Love.
7. What kind of drug do Abbzug and Hayduke take in the evening?
8. What does Hayduke destroy on the way to the bridges?
(b) A loading tower.
(c) A dam.
9. Who is Abbzug's backup?
(d) Bishop Love.
10. Who does the masked man say he has tied up?
(a) The watchman.
(c) The ranger.
11. What part of the helicopter does Hayduke destroy?
(a) The steering.
(b) The radio.
(c) The propeller.
(d) The runners.
12. Why does Bishop Love speak in defense of the group?
(a) They made his life exciting.
(b) Doc has bribed him
(c) They saved his life.
(d) He wants to punish them himself.
13. Why does Doc have to leave the group?
(a) He has to return to his practice.
(b) He has to visit his mother.
(c) He has to buy more explosives.
(d) He has to attend a meeting.
14. What does Doc eat for dinner?
(a) Biscuits and gravey.
(b) Egg and toast.
(c) Beans and salad.
(d) Bacon and egg.
15. Who do Abbzug and Doc have to warn about the bridges?
(a) Construction workers.
(b) The local authorities.
(d) The Native Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Abbzug reading about in the newspaper?
2. Who wrote the essay about Abbey included in the summary?
3. Who do Smith and Doc discuss?
4. Who does the ranger believe left the empty boxes of explosives?
5. How does Hayduke say he escaped Bishop Love?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)