|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hayduke say his new job is?
(a) Night watchman.
(b) Gas attendant.
(c) Life guard.
2. What does Doc say is causing him to lose his mind?
(a) Lack of water.
(b) The cold.
(c) Lack of food.
(d) The heat.
3. Who do Abbzug and Doc have to warn about the bridges?
(a) Construction workers.
(b) The Native Americans.
(d) The local authorities.
4. Who wrote the review of the book included in the summary?
(a) Bill McKibben.
(b) Edward Abbey.
(c) Peter Jackson.
(d) Jim Harrison.
5. Who has captured Smith in his dream?
(a) The police.
(b) Search and rescue.
(c) The army.
(d) The FBI.
6. What is the first state to try Smith, Abbzug and Doc?
7. Who confronts Abbzug and Doc as they leave Navajo National Monument?
(a) A ranger.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A construction worker.
(d) A local official.
8. Who does Hayduke realize lied when he sees a man in the train cab?
(a) The press.
(b) The TV.
(c) The construction company.
(d) The police.
9. What color cap is Hayduke wearing?
10. Who does Hayduke claim to dislike?
(c) Bishop Love.
11. What kind of weapon does the group have with it as the helicopter pursues it?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A bazooka.
(d) A rocket launcer.
12. Where do Hayduke and Smith place the charges?
(a) On the conveyor belts.
(b) Under the railroad.
(c) On the bridge.
(d) Under the tower.
13. What kind of writer does McKibben characterize Abbey as?
(a) An anti-capitalist writer.
(b) A anarchist writer.
(c) A nature writer.
(d) A millitant writer.
14. What does Doc see an ad for?
(a) A car show.
(b) A boat show.
(c) A carnival.
(d) A circus.
15. From whom does Smith steal meat?
(d) Search and rescue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the essay about Abbey included in the summary?
2. What does Doc eat for dinner?
3. What stops Abbzug from setting off the explosive?
4. Where are Smith, Abbzug and Doc put into jail?
5. What does Hayduke throw in Love's face?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)