|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Hayduke camouflage himself?
2. What does Hayduke hear while he cuts notches in power poles?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) A bull dozer.
(c) A tank.
(d) A train.
3. Why does Bishop Love speak in defense of the group?
(a) They made his life exciting.
(b) Doc has bribed him
(c) He wants to punish them himself.
(d) They saved his life.
4. What kind of drug do Abbzug and Hayduke take in the evening?
5. What does Hayduke say his new job is?
(b) Life guard.
(c) Night watchman.
(d) Gas attendant.
6. What does Hayduke realize has chased Abbzug?
(a) A truck.
(b) A tank.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A helicopter.
7. Who does the masked man say he has tied up?
(a) The watchman.
(d) The ranger.
8. What do robots insert up Smith's nose and anus?
(a) Barbed wire.
(b) Iron rods.
9. What awakens Hayduke during the night?
(a) An explosion.
(d) Police sirens.
10. Who does Hayduke claim to dislike?
(c) Bishop Love.
11. Why does Hayduke try to start a fight at the bar?
(a) Someone insults Vietnam soldiers.
(b) Someone insults Smith.
(c) Somone smokes to near him.
(d) Someone insults Abbzug.
12. Who does Hayduke realize lied when he sees a man in the train cab?
(a) The press.
(b) The TV.
(c) The construction company.
(d) The police.
13. What does Doc say is causing him to lose his mind?
(a) Lack of food.
(b) The cold.
(c) Lack of water.
(d) The heat.
14. What are caltrops used for?
(a) Warning your enemy.
(b) Tipping over tanks.
(c) Killing small animals.
(d) Flattening tires.
15. What is the man who talks to Hayduke wearing on his face?
(a) A scarf.
(b) Make up.
(c) A mask.
(d) Face paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are caltrops?
2. What kind of weapon does the group have with it as the helicopter pursues it?
3. What kind of car does Love drive?
4. Where did Hayduke stay for six months until his parents managed to free him?
5. Where does Hayduke stop at a cafe?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)