|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hayduke and Seldom Seen set fire to at Burr Pass?
(a) An oil tanker.
(b) A bulldozer.
(c) A crane.
(d) A truck.
2. What does George Hayduke think is destroying the landscape?
(a) Housing developments.
3. What are the billboard posts made of?
4. What does the group pour into fuel tanks?
(a) Porridge and soil.
(b) Karo syrup and sand.
(c) Pancake mix and tomato juice.
(d) Water and gunpowder.
5. Where do Hayduke and Smith drive to to sleep?
(a) Lincoln Hill.
(b) Colorado River.
(c) Henry Mountains.
(d) Abraham Mountains.
6. What kind of car does Bonnie own?
(a) A Pink Caddilac.
(b) A Space Wagon.
(c) A Station Wagon.
(d) A Lincoln Continental.
7. What kind of animal does Seldom Seen offer to shoot?
8. Where does Hayduke want the explosives to go off?
(a) The canteen.
(b) The engine room.
(c) The coal mines.
(d) The loading towers.
9. Why has Hayduke stayed the night near the construction site?
(a) To keep a lookout.
(b) To be near nature.
(c) He can't afford a hotel room.
(d) To watch the destruction.
10. What part of New York is Abbzug from?
(d) The Bronx.
11. What does Hayduke do as he drives around the desert?
(a) Burns down billboards.
(c) Burns down bridges.
12. What shoots off when the organizers cut the ribbon?
(a) Machine guns.
13. Who does Seldom Smith see searching for him among the men?
(a) Doc Sarvis.
(b) Bishop Love.
14. Where does Hayduke propose they put explosives?
(a) In a mine.
(b) On a conveyor belt.
(c) In a machine.
(d) In a truck.
15. What does Doc Sarvis like to burn down?
(d) Police stations.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what war did Abbey serve?
2. What did Abbey major in at university?
3. Who is the only person Doc says he has ever loved?
4. What kind of train does Hayduke say they are dealing with?
5. Where does the group drop off Doc Sarvis and Abbzug?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)