|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Bonnie own?
(a) A Lincoln Continental.
(b) A Station Wagon.
(c) A Pink Caddilac.
(d) A Space Wagon.
2. Who does Hayduke watch as he eats breakfast?
(a) Doc Sarvis.
(b) The construction workers.
(d) A group of policemen.
3. What does Doc's bumber sticker state?
(a) Open your eyes to the world.
(b) God Bless America. Let's save some of it.
(c) Keep away.
(d) I am a Eco-Warrior and this is my Eco-tank.
4. Who does Hayduke think about when he wakes up the following morning?
(a) Seldom Seen.
(b) His ex-wife.
(d) Doc Sarvis.
5. Why does Doc refuse to set fire to the vehicles?
(a) It would be arson.
(b) It would attract too much attention.
(c) They would be on the run.
(d) People could die.
6. What university did Abbey attend?
(a) New Mexico.
(b) New York.
7. What do Sarvis and Abbzug stop to listen to?
(a) A lake.
(b) The birds.
(c) A song.
(d) A river.
8. Why do Smith and Hayduke cut wire fences?
(a) To make an escape route.
(b) To warn the construction workers.
(c) To allow the cattle to roam freely.
(d) To delay construction.
9. What does Abbzug think Doc sees her as?
(a) Someone who is willing to do the dirty work.
(b) Someone to keep him company.
(c) A little girl.
(d) Someone who sleeps with him.
10. Who does Hayduke say they should be worried about?
(a) The govenment.
(b) The local officials.
(c) Each other.
(d) The police.
11. Who does Abbzug think about as she meditates?
(a) Bishop Love.
(c) Doc Sarvis.
(d) Seldom Smith.
12. Where does Hayduke have to meet the remainder of the group?
(a) Natural Bridges.
(b) Petersen Bridges.
(c) The Ohio Bridge.
(d) Man-made Bridges.
13. What does the group hide across the canyons of southeast Utah and southern Arizona?
(a) Food and field equipment.
(b) Postes and water bottles.
(c) Bombs and firearms.
(d) Books and pamphlets.
14. What river is at the Glen Canyon?
(a) The Mississippi River.
(b) The Colorado River.
(c) The Ohio River.
(d) The Washington River.
15. What do Hayduke and Seldom Seen set fire to at Burr Pass?
(a) A bulldozer.
(b) A truck.
(c) An oil tanker.
(d) A crane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc Sarvis like to burn down?
2. Who usually arrives 15 minutes after Sarvis has burned down the billboards?
3. What does Hayduke do as he drives around the desert?
4. Where does the group travel to after leaving the restaurant?
5. What lake does Seldom Seen drive past?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)