|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what group is Bishop Love a member?
(a) Salvation Army.
(b) Search and rescue.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Eco-Warriors.
2. What canyon does the bridge stretch across?
(a) Matka Canyon.
(b) The Grand Canyon.
(c) Nine Mile Canyon.
(d) The Glen Canyon.
3. In what part of the USA is the novel set?
4. Who does Seldom Seen see through his field glasses?
(a) A naked woman.
(b) A naked man.
(c) A police officer.
(d) An FBI agent.
5. Why do Smith and Hayduke cut wire fences?
(a) To allow the cattle to roam freely.
(b) To make an escape route.
(c) To warn the construction workers.
(d) To delay construction.
6. Why does Doc refuse to set fire to the vehicles?
(a) It would be arson.
(b) People could die.
(c) They would be on the run.
(d) It would attract too much attention.
7. Who writes the introduction?
(a) Douglas Brinkley.
(b) Thmas Cooke.
(c) Edward Abbey.
(d) Henry Green.
8. What is Bonnie's job at Doc Sarvis' medical practice?
(a) A nurse.
(b) An assistant.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A secretary.
9. How does Hayduke respond to Smith throwing a shoe at him?
(a) He grabs the steering wheel.
(b) He grabs his gun.
(c) He hits Smith.
(d) He screams.
10. Where does the group travel to after leaving the restaurant?
(a) A coal company.
(b) A steel company.
(c) A construction site.
(d) An oil company.
11. What do Sarvis and Abbzug stop to listen to?
(a) The birds.
(b) A lake.
(c) A river.
(d) A song.
12. What does Hayduke want to purchase?
(b) Guns and dynamite.
(c) Recording equipment.
(d) Armored vehicles.
13. What kind of business does Seldom Seen own?
(a) A cab business.
(b) A construction business.
(c) A river trip business.
(d) A window business.
14. What does Seldom Seen pray for God to start?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A rainstorm.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) A hurricane.
15. What kind of vehicle does Hayduke use to destroy other vehicles?
(a) A forklift.
(b) A crane.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hayduke and Seldom Seen set fire to at Burr Pass?
2. Where does Hayduke propose they put explosives?
3. What has Doc Sarvis named his task of burning billboards?
4. Where do Hayduke and Smith drive to to sleep?
5. What do all the men desire to destroy?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)