|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business does Seldom Seen own?
(a) A window business.
(b) A river trip business.
(c) A construction business.
(d) A cab business.
2. What do all the men desire to destroy?
(a) A dam.
(b) A police station.
(c) A guard house.
(d) A bridge.
3. What does Hayduke attempt to do at a bar?
(a) Recruit demonstrators.
(b) Talk to women.
(c) Start a fight.
(d) Get very drunk.
4. In what war did Abbey serve?
(d) World War II.
5. Who does Seldom Smith see searching for him among the men?
(a) Doc Sarvis.
(d) Bishop Love.
6. From what country has Hayduke just returned?
7. What state does the bridge cross over into?
(a) New York.
8. Who does Seldom Seen see through his field glasses?
(a) A naked woman.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) A naked man.
(d) A police officer.
9. Who does Hayduke say they should be worried about?
(a) The police.
(b) The local officials.
(c) The govenment.
(d) Each other.
10. How does Doc warn the group a Jeep is driving up the path?
(a) He hoots his horn.
(b) He howls.
(c) He fires a gun.
(d) He whistles.
11. What shoots off when the organizers cut the ribbon?
(b) Machine guns.
12. What does Hayduke tell Smith it is unwise for him to do?
(a) Stare at him.
(b) Drive too fast.
(c) Talk to him rudely.
(d) Wake him up from a nightmare.
13. To where does Hayduke drive the patrol car?
(a) A clifftop.
(b) A railway track.
(c) A highway.
(d) A canyon.
14. What lake does Seldom Seen drive past?
(a) Lake Powell.
(b) Lake Lincoln.
(c) Lake Reagan.
(d) Lake Jefferson.
15. What canyon does the bridge stretch across?
(a) Nine Mile Canyon.
(b) The Grand Canyon.
(c) Matka Canyon.
(d) The Glen Canyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person Doc says he has ever loved?
2. What does Abbzug think Doc sees her as?
3. Why does a guard stop Seldom Seen from praying?
4. Why does Doc refuse to set fire to the vehicles?
5. What is Bonnie's job at Doc Sarvis' medical practice?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)