|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hayduke think about when he wakes up the following morning?
(b) His ex-wife.
(c) Seldom Seen.
(d) Doc Sarvis.
2. What shoots off when the organizers cut the ribbon?
(b) Machine guns.
3. How does Bonnie Abbzug help Doc burn the billboards?
(a) She disguises him.
(b) She distracts the police.
(c) She provides the fire.
(d) She drives him there.
4. For what did a police officer once incorrectly arrest Hayduke?
(c) Racial hatred.
(d) Indecent Exposure.
5. What does Smith throw at Hayduke to awaken him from a nightmare?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A stone.
(c) A stick of dynamite.
(d) A tape.
6. What kind of car does Bonnie own?
(a) A Lincoln Continental.
(b) A Pink Caddilac.
(c) A Space Wagon.
(d) A Station Wagon.
7. What does Seldom Seen hear a man howling like?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A coyote.
(c) A dog.
(d) A hyena.
8. What does Seldom Seen cook for his passengers and crew members?
(c) Biscuits and gravy.
9. What kind of vehicle does Hayduke use to destroy other vehicles?
(a) A crane.
(b) A forklift.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A truck.
10. What character in the novel does Abbey base on the leader of a real environmental group?
(c) Dr. Boss.
11. Who writes the introduction?
(a) Douglas Brinkley.
(b) Edward Abbey.
(c) Henry Green.
(d) Thmas Cooke.
12. What are the billboard posts made of?
13. What canyon does the bridge stretch across?
(a) The Glen Canyon.
(b) Nine Mile Canyon.
(c) Matka Canyon.
(d) The Grand Canyon.
14. What does Hayduke tell Smith it is unwise for him to do?
(a) Talk to him rudely.
(b) Wake him up from a nightmare.
(c) Drive too fast.
(d) Stare at him.
15. What lake does Seldom Seen drive past?
(a) Lake Jefferson.
(b) Lake Lincoln.
(c) Lake Reagan.
(d) Lake Powell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sarvis and Abbzug stop to listen to?
2. Where does Hayduke have to meet the remainder of the group?
3. What is Joseph Fielding Smith's nickname?
4. What does the group pour into fuel tanks?
5. Where does the group drop off Doc Sarvis and Abbzug?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)