|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Hayduke and Smith use to pull up the geophones?
(c) Steel rods.
2. What does Seldom Seen cook for his passengers and crew members?
(b) Biscuits and gravy.
3. What kind of vehicle does Hayduke use to destroy other vehicles?
(a) A forklift.
(b) A crane.
(c) A bulldozer.
(d) A truck.
4. What do Hayduke and Smith plan to fill with explosives?
(a) A truck.
(b) A houseboat.
(c) A cruiser.
(d) A ferry.
5. What does Seldom Seen hear a man howling like?
(a) A coyote.
(b) A hyena.
(c) A dog.
(d) A wolf.
6. Why does a guard stop Seldom Seen from praying?
(a) It is illegal.
(b) It is an eyesore.
(c) He is stopping traffic.
(d) It is indecent.
7. What does George Hayduke think is destroying the landscape?
(b) Housing developments.
8. What kind of car does Hayduke steal?
(a) A tank.
(b) A delivery truck.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A patrol car.
9. Who does Abbzug think about as she meditates?
(b) Bishop Love.
(c) Doc Sarvis.
(d) Seldom Smith.
10. Where does Doc Sarvis burn down billboards?
(a) Highway 22.
(b) Highway 54.
(c) Highway 66.
(d) Highway 96.
11. What has the Sierra Club dubbed Abbey?
(a) The desert anarchist.
(b) Mr. Enviroment.
(c) The millitant environmentalist.
(d) The Dubster.
12. How is the bridge destroyed?
(a) It is cut down.
(b) It explodes.
(c) It is burned down.
(d) It is shot down.
13. What do all the men desire to destroy?
(a) A police station.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A guard house.
(d) A dam.
14. What does the group hide across the canyons of southeast Utah and southern Arizona?
(a) Bombs and firearms.
(b) Food and field equipment.
(c) Books and pamphlets.
(d) Postes and water bottles.
15. What part of New York is Abbzug from?
(c) The Bronx.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hayduke write a warning note?
2. What is Joseph Fielding Smith's nickname?
3. Who do some critics say THE MONKEY WRENCH GANG is a bible for?
4. Who does Hayduke think about when he wakes up the following morning?
5. How does Doc warn the group a Jeep is driving up the path?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)