|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hayduke throw onto the ground?
(a) Beer cans.
(b) Cigarette packets.
2. Where does the group travel to after leaving the restaurant?
(a) An oil company.
(b) A coal company.
(c) A steel company.
(d) A construction site.
3. What does Hayduke tell Smith it is unwise for him to do?
(a) Wake him up from a nightmare.
(b) Drive too fast.
(c) Stare at him.
(d) Talk to him rudely.
4. Who does Abbzug deny she is in love with?
(a) Bishop Love.
(c) Seldom Seen.
5. What has the Sierra Club dubbed Abbey?
(a) The Dubster.
(b) The millitant environmentalist.
(c) Mr. Enviroment.
(d) The desert anarchist.
6. What does Seldom Seen suggest they set on fire?
(a) A car.
(b) A wooden fence.
(c) A vine covered fence.
(d) A bridge.
7. Where does Hayduke have to meet the remainder of the group?
(a) Man-made Bridges.
(b) Petersen Bridges.
(c) The Ohio Bridge.
(d) Natural Bridges.
8. Who do some critics say THE MONKEY WRENCH GANG is a bible for?
(d) Bored youths.
9. How does Hayduke respond to Smith throwing a shoe at him?
(a) He hits Smith.
(b) He screams.
(c) He grabs the steering wheel.
(d) He grabs his gun.
10. Why do Smith and Hayduke cut wire fences?
(a) To warn the construction workers.
(b) To make an escape route.
(c) To delay construction.
(d) To allow the cattle to roam freely.
11. Who does Hayduke think about when he wakes up the following morning?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) Seldom Seen.
(c) Doc Sarvis.
12. What do all the men desire to destroy?
(a) A dam.
(b) A police station.
(c) A guard house.
(d) A bridge.
13. What does Seldom Seen hear a man howling like?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A dog.
14. From what country has Hayduke just returned?
15. Who does Hayduke watch as he eats breakfast?
(a) Doc Sarvis.
(c) The construction workers.
(d) A group of policemen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group pour into fuel tanks?
2. What event are several hundred people attending?
3. What does Hayduke suggest he can use a steel bar to move?
4. What do Doc Sarvis and Abbzug claim the explosives are for?
5. What canyon does the bridge stretch across?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)