|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs after Seldom Seen and Hayduke?
(a) The police.
(b) Local officilas.
(c) Construction workers.
2. What do all the men desire to destroy?
(a) A police station.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A dam.
(d) A guard house.
3. What does the group hide across the canyons of southeast Utah and southern Arizona?
(a) Postes and water bottles.
(b) Food and field equipment.
(c) Books and pamphlets.
(d) Bombs and firearms.
4. What canyon does the bridge stretch across?
(a) Nine Mile Canyon.
(b) Matka Canyon.
(c) The Glen Canyon.
(d) The Grand Canyon.
5. What does the group pour into fuel tanks?
(a) Water and gunpowder.
(b) Karo syrup and sand.
(c) Pancake mix and tomato juice.
(d) Porridge and soil.
6. What state does the bridge cross over into?
(a) New York.
7. What dam did Abbey say he wanted to see destroyed?
(a) The Glen Canyon Dam.
(b) The Colorado Dean Dam.
(c) The Regal River Dam.
(d) The Amnesty Dam.
8. Of what group is Bishop Love a member?
(a) Search and rescue.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Salvation Army.
(d) The Eco-Warriors.
9. What do Hayduke and Seldom Seen set fire to at Burr Pass?
(a) A truck.
(b) A bulldozer.
(c) An oil tanker.
(d) A crane.
10. In what war did Abbey serve?
(a) World War II.
11. What does a man ask to borrow from the group?
(a) Wire cutters.
(b) Bolt cutters.
(c) A saw.
(d) A hammer.
12. Why has Hayduke stayed the night near the construction site?
(a) He can't afford a hotel room.
(b) To watch the destruction.
(c) To be near nature.
(d) To keep a lookout.
13. Why does a guard stop Seldom Seen from praying?
(a) It is indecent.
(b) He is stopping traffic.
(c) It is an eyesore.
(d) It is illegal.
14. How does Bonnie Abbzug help Doc burn the billboards?
(a) She disguises him.
(b) She drives him there.
(c) She distracts the police.
(d) She provides the fire.
15. What does Hayduke want to purchase?
(b) Guns and dynamite.
(c) Armored vehicles.
(d) Recording equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the introduction?
2. Where do Hayduke and Smith drive to to sleep?
3. Where does Hayduke have to meet the remainder of the group?
4. What does Doc's bumber sticker state?
5. What has caused the river to become a tame glacier?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)