|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search and Rescue on the Job and Doc and Bonnie Go Shopping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the Sierra Club dubbed Abbey?
(a) The desert anarchist.
(b) The millitant environmentalist.
(c) Mr. Enviroment.
(d) The Dubster.
2. What do the men stay up to discuss?
(a) Their hatred of industry.
(b) Their love of baseball.
(c) Their love of the environment.
(d) Their hatred of the government.
3. Where do Hayduke and Smith drive to to sleep?
(a) Lincoln Hill.
(b) Abraham Mountains.
(c) Colorado River.
(d) Henry Mountains.
4. What does the group pour into fuel tanks?
(a) Porridge and soil.
(b) Karo syrup and sand.
(c) Pancake mix and tomato juice.
(d) Water and gunpowder.
5. Who does Hayduke think about when he wakes up the following morning?
(b) Doc Sarvis.
(c) His ex-wife.
(d) Seldom Seen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lake does Seldom Seen drive past?
2. Of what group is Bishop Love a member?
3. In what part of the USA is the novel set?
4. Who does Seldom Seen see through his field glasses?
5. What does Abbzug think Doc sees her as?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)