|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hayduke's Night March and Hayduke and Smith at Play.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lee's Ferry situated?
(a) Ohio River.
(b) Colorado River.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Missouri River.
2. Where does Hayduke write a warning note?
(a) On a bathroom wall.
(b) On a pice of wood.
(c) In the sand.
(d) On a piece of paper.
3. To what city did Edward Abbey hitchhike?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
4. What is Joseph Fielding Smith's nickname?
(a) Seldom Seen.
(b) The man.
(c) Tiny Tim.
5. What university did Abbey attend?
(a) New Mexico.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doc's bumber sticker state?
2. Where was Edward Abbey raised?
3. What do the men stay up to discuss?
4. What event are several hundred people attending?
5. What does a man ask to borrow from the group?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)