|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Origins I: A.K. Sarvis, M.D. and Origins II: George W. Hayduke.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river is at the Glen Canyon?
(a) The Washington River.
(b) The Ohio River.
(c) The Colorado River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
2. What university did Abbey attend?
(b) New York.
(c) New Mexico.
3. Who is the only person Doc says he has ever loved?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His mother.
(d) His sister.
4. What event are several hundred people attending?
(a) The opening of a dam.
(b) The opening of a new road.
(c) The opening of a supermarket.
(d) The opening of a new bridge.
5. What has the Sierra Club dubbed Abbey?
(a) The desert anarchist.
(b) Mr. Enviroment.
(c) The millitant environmentalist.
(d) The Dubster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayduke do as he drives around the desert?
2. Who writes the introduction?
3. What kind of car does Bonnie own?
4. What does Doc's bumber sticker state?
5. For what did a police officer once incorrectly arrest Hayduke?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)