|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Origins I: A.K. Sarvis, M.D. and Origins II: George W. Hayduke.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Bonnie own?
(a) A Lincoln Continental.
(b) A Space Wagon.
(c) A Pink Caddilac.
(d) A Station Wagon.
2. What character in the novel does Abbey base on the leader of a real environmental group?
(a) Dr. Boss.
3. Where does Doc Sarvis burn down billboards?
(a) Highway 96.
(b) Highway 22.
(c) Highway 54.
(d) Highway 66.
4. What part of New York is Abbzug from?
(a) The Bronx.
5. What shoots off when the organizers cut the ribbon?
(b) Machine guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who usually arrives 15 minutes after Sarvis has burned down the billboards?
2. What did Abbey major in at university?
3. Who writes the introduction?
4. For what did a police officer once incorrectly arrest Hayduke?
5. What does Doc Sarvis like to burn down?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)