|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Origins I: A.K. Sarvis, M.D. and Origins II: George W. Hayduke.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Hayduke steal?
(a) A patrol car.
(b) A tank.
(c) A delivery truck.
(d) An ambulance.
2. What state does the bridge cross over into?
(c) New York.
3. Who usually arrives 15 minutes after Sarvis has burned down the billboards?
(a) The advertisers
(b) The highway commissioners.
(c) The billboard owners.
(d) The police.
4. How does Bonnie Abbzug help Doc burn the billboards?
(a) She drives him there.
(b) She provides the fire.
(c) She disguises him.
(d) She distracts the police.
5. What river is at the Glen Canyon?
(a) The Mississippi River.
(b) The Colorado River.
(c) The Washington River.
(d) The Ohio River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George Hayduke think is destroying the landscape?
2. What has Doc Sarvis named his task of burning billboards?
3. Where does Doc Sarvis burn down billboards?
4. To where does Hayduke drive the patrol car?
5. Who is the only person Doc says he has ever loved?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)