|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Origins I: A.K. Sarvis, M.D. and Origins II: George W. Hayduke.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shoots off when the organizers cut the ribbon?
(b) Machine guns.
2. What does Doc's bumber sticker state?
(a) God Bless America. Let's save some of it.
(b) Open your eyes to the world.
(c) Keep away.
(d) I am a Eco-Warrior and this is my Eco-tank.
3. What part of New York is Abbzug from?
(c) The Bronx.
4. What kind of car does Bonnie own?
(a) A Lincoln Continental.
(b) A Pink Caddilac.
(c) A Space Wagon.
(d) A Station Wagon.
5. Who is the only person Doc says he has ever loved?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Doc Sarvis named his task of burning billboards?
2. How is the bridge destroyed?
3. What university did Abbey attend?
4. What has the Sierra Club dubbed Abbey?
5. What does Doc Sarvis like to burn down?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)