|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wooden Shoe Conspiracy and The Raid at Comb Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the bridge destroyed?
(a) It explodes.
(b) It is cut down.
(c) It is burned down.
(d) It is shot down.
2. Where was Edward Abbey raised?
(a) The Colorado Mountains.
(b) New York.
(c) The Appalachian Mountains.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What does George Hayduke think is destroying the landscape?
(c) Housing developments.
4. What has caused the river to become a tame glacier?
(a) A fish farm.
(b) Dumped oil.
(c) The Glen Canyon Dam.
(d) Too many boats.
5. What canyon does the bridge stretch across?
(a) The Grand Canyon.
(b) Nine Mile Canyon.
(c) The Glen Canyon.
(d) Matka Canyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hayduke want to purchase?
2. In what war did Abbey serve?
3. What lake does Seldom Seen drive past?
4. What does Doc Sarvis like to burn down?
5. What kind of business does Seldom Seen own?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)