Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(a) Crania Inca
(b) Crania Americana
(c) Crania Astounda
2. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
(b) the right sums
(c) proper graphs
3. Binet spend a lot of time measuring skulls to see the correlation between size and intelligence, like Broca claimed, but his findings did not correlate with the __________ designation of smart and dumb.
4. What was Francis Galton's book published in 1869?
(a) Hereditary and Race
(b) Hereditary Explorations
(c) Hereditary Genus
(d) Hereditary Genius
5. Factor analysis is a _______ method technique.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
2. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
3. Intelligence, according to Goddard, came from ________ and nothing else.
4. Who were like white adolescents?
5. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)