|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
2. Within what century did science become fascinated with numbers?
3. Bean felt that the ______, or front part of the brain, was smaller in women than in men.
(c) corpus callosum
(d) frontal lobe
4. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
(d) water supply
5. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
(a) hair length
(b) eye color
Short Answer Questions
1. People with ______ had smaller brain sizes than those who were suddenly killed in accidents.
2. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
3. Havelock Ellis was a scientist who claimed the superiority of __________ during this period.
4. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
5. When did craniometry first appear in the study of intelligence?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)