Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
2. "We now encounter the second ____________ - ranking..."
3. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(a) Crania Inca
(c) Crania Americana
(d) Crania Astounda
4. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
(a) Stephen Gould
(c) Benjamin Franklin
(d) Samuel Morton
5. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(c) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
2. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
3. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
4. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
5. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)