Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(b) growth stages
2. Louis Pierre Gratiolet wanted to prove that __________ brains were bigger than __________ brains.
(a) German, American
(b) German, French
(c) American, French
(d) French, German
3. Havelock Ellis was a scientist who claimed the superiority of __________ during this period.
(b) elderly people
4. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
(b) conflict ridden
5. "Mental testing becomes a theory for enhancing ___________ through proper education."
Short Answer Questions
1. "An anatomical theory for ranking __________ - based on entire bodies, not only on heads, - had been found."
2. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
3. Binet was commissioned in 1904 to find a way to identify children who ______________.
4. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
5. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)