Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
2. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
(a) black children
(c) white children
(d) white adolescents
3. What did Galton measure in order to ascertain the intelligence of people?
(a) Their leg length
(b) Their wrist
(c) The space between their eyes
(d) Their skull
4. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
5. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
(d) listen to
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Francis Galton's book published in 1869?
2. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
3. People with ______ had smaller brain sizes than those who were suddenly killed in accidents.
4. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
5. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)