One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(a) No one
2. "An anatomical theory for ranking __________ - based on entire bodies, not only on heads, - had been found."
3. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
(a) sensory motor
4. "G" was considered to be _________.
(c) gender based
5. Burt seemed to have increased his sample of patients from fewer then 20 to more than ________ in a number of publications. This irregularity began the undoing of his work's findings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
2. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
3. What technique is explained in terms of geometry and matrix algebra?
4. Who were like white adolescents?
5. The answer to #48 said that humans were distinguished from _________ by the human's ability to improve himself.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)