Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who wrote Advanced Ocular Science?
2. The foreman wears a strange white what?
3. What is Phil's attitude toward Klaus' strange disappearance and behavior upon returning?
4. What is the guardian's preferred method of communication?
5. Phil is injured when what happens?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How do Phil's attitude and the Foreman's attitude about the stamp machine incident contrast?
2. How does the eye come into play again in chapter 5?
This section contains 1,158 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)