|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Violet screams the release word and Klaus does what?
2. When Klaus reappears, what is his attitude like?
(a) He is acting like he never left
(b) He is upset to see the Count
(c) He is in a daze
(d) He is happy
3. The woman in the waiting room wears a bad what on her head?
4. Sir has informed the children that, if what occurs, he will be forced to give them away?
(a) A complaint from the Foreman
(b) A complaint from Charles
(c) A complaint from Phil
(d) Another accident
5. The doctor wears what on her feet?
(a) Blue skis
(b) Green roller skates
(c) Black boots
(d) Red shoes
6. Whom does violet leave to care for Klaus while she is away?
(d) Mr. Poe
7. As chapter 8 opens, Violet, Klaus and Sunny warily approach what?
(a) The building that looks like an eye
(b) Sir's study
(c) The dormitory
(d) The library
8. How many times has Klaus been tripped, as of the end of chapter 12?
9. What name does Klaus call Violet in the waiting room?
10. Every time Foreman Flacutono tells Klaus to do something, he uses what word?
11. Who is at the controls of the saw?
(a) Dr. Orwell
(b) The Foreman
12. Who joins the girls and the Count in the waiting room?
(c) Dr. Orwell
13. What word snaps Klaus out of his daze?
14. Klaus gets off the saw and tries to run over to Violet but who trips him?
(b) The count
(c) The Foreman
15. Charles tries to help, but Sir tells him that one of his jobs is to make Sir's what, not tell Sir what to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Klaus obediently begins operating the large machine and everyone else begins doing what?
2. Who else is in the office when Violet tells Sir about the Count's plot?
3. Seated at the desk in the waiting room is a woman with one what?
4. Violet is shocked when Dr. Orwell tells the children what?
5. What is the woman int he waiting room's name?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)