|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seated at the desk in the waiting room is a woman with one what?
2. As Klaus leaves the dormitory, he leaves what behind?
(a) His shirt
(b) His socks
(c) His shoes
(d) His glasses
3. The Count reveals that Sir will be doing what with the children very soon?
(a) Sending then to live with Mr. Poe
(b) Handing them over to the Count
(c) Killing them
(d) Separating them from each other
4. Violet wishes that who would be there to help with her research?
(c) Their father
(d) Their mother
5. The Count and the Foreman succeed in stopping whom from helping Charles?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) Dr. Orwell
6. The children see right through the Count's disguise and do what?
(a) Question him
(b) Call the police
(c) Run away
7. What name does Klaus call Violet in the waiting room?
8. Who joins the girls and the Count in the waiting room?
(d) Dr. Orwell
9. Who starts yelling abotu Phil's accident being the worst ever at the mill?
(c) The Forman
10. Sir has informed the children that, if what occurs, he will be forced to give them away?
(a) A complaint from the Foreman
(b) Another accident
(c) A complaint from Charles
(d) A complaint from Phil
11. After the lunch break, Foreman Flacutono tells Klaus that he will be operating what machine that day?
12. As they near the building, Klaus vows never again to skip what parts books?
(a) The beginnings
(b) The middles
(c) The endings
(d) The boring parts
13. Who says that the Count agreed to split the children's fortune with them?
(c) Dr. Orwell
14. Klaus is told to push what item into the saw?
(a) A bone
(b) A metal sheet
(c) A metal tube
(d) A log
15. While in the library, Violet hears what in the mill?
(b) A bell
(c) A crash
(d) An argument
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman int he waiting room's name?
2. Where on Dr. Orwell's body does Sunny bite her?
3. Charles tries to help, but Sir tells him that one of his jobs is to make Sir's what, not tell Sir what to do?
4. Violet and Sunny sneak into the mill room and find the Foreman standing next to what?
5. Every time Foreman Flacutono tells Klaus to do something, he uses what word?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)