|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charles give to the children?
(a) An orange
(b) An apple
(c) A peach
(d) A pear
2. How often will the children see the foreman?
(b) Once a month
(c) Once a week
(d) Every other day
3. What is the name of the Count mentioned in the story?
4. The guardian tells the children that they must work in the mill until who comes of age?
5. When the children arrive where they'll be staying, they knock on the door and a man named what answers?
Short Answer Questions
1. The children find out that there will be no breakfast because they have to do what?
2. What does the Count's tattoo resemble?
3. Which of the following is not one of the steps at the lumbermill?
4. When Violet tells Klaus that he should go to bed, what is Klaus' response?
5. Who tries to comfort the girls, while they wait for Klaus?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)