|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Count mentioned in the story?
2. When the children arrive where they'll be staying, they knock on the door and a man named what answers?
3. Charles offers to help the children by giving them access to what?
(a) The library
(b) The kitchen
(c) The attic
(d) The basement
4. Who must the children meet with, after they eat?
(a) The guardian
(d) Mr. Poe
5. When Violet, Klaus and Sunny open the gate to the lumbermill, they find what?
(a) A memo
(b) A box
(c) A puppy
(d) A kitten
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers to take Klaus to see Dr. Orwell?
2. The guardian tells the children that they must work in the mill until who comes of age?
3. The foreman first calls the children what?
4. Everything about the children's new home seems what?
5. How many books does the library have?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)