|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The children are to stay at a Lumbermill called what?
(a) Lucky Stars
(b) Unlucky Stars
(c) Lucky Smells
(d) Unlucky Smells
2. How do the employees of the mill look at life?
(a) They are happy all the time
(b) They are optimistic that things will change
(c) They are content
(d) They have an attitude of discontent
3. How often will the children see the foreman?
(b) Once a month
(c) Every other day
(d) Once a week
4. What is the name of the forest that the children pass on their journey?
(a) Foggy Forest
(b) Fertile Forest
(c) Finite Forest
(d) Futile Forest
5. What is the dinner that everyone shares?
(a) A casserole
(b) A stew
(d) A chili
Short Answer Questions
1. The children are traveling by what method of transportation, as the book opens?
2. What is the name of the Count mentioned in the story?
3. What lines the street of the town?
4. Which of the following is the first name of one of the children?
5. There is a drawing of what on one of the walls where the children will be staying?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)