|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Klaus thinks that the children could learn more lessons from what than from working in the mill?
(a) The guardian himself
2. Who is escorting the children, as the book opens?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) Mr. Penny
(c) Mr. Pue
(d) Mr. Panders
3. How is the foreman dressed?
(a) In shorts and a t-shirt
(b) In dirty overalls
(c) In a bathrobe
(d) In a tuxedo
4. When the children ask their guardian's name, what does Poe tell them?
(c) The name is unpronouncable
5. Who wrote Advanced Ocular Science?
(a) Dr. Oleson
(b) Dr. Orwell
(c) Dr. Ortega
(d) Dr. Orson
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the forest that the children pass on their journey?
2. How many books does the library have?
3. The count has a tattoo on what part of his body?
4. The children find out that there will be no breakfast because they have to do what?
5. The sign for the lumbermill is made out of what unusual material?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)