|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The children are going to be staying in what town?
2. Vice President in Charge of Coins is a title belonging to whom?
3. Dinner was described as what?
4. How do the employees of the mill look at life?
(a) They are content
(b) They are happy all the time
(c) They have an attitude of discontent
(d) They are optimistic that things will change
5. How many books does the library have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, the bell rings to signify what?
2. Which of the following is the first name of one of the children?
3. The guardian tells the children that they must work in the mill until who comes of age?
4. What must be done to the pieces of timber on the first day?
5. Mr. Poe works where?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)