|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charles know the guardian?
(a) They are father and son
(b) They are business partners
(c) They are brothers
(d) They are cousins
2. The guardian tells the children that they must work in the mill until who comes of age?
3. Sir tells Charles that Charles' other job is to do what?
(a) Wash Sir's dishes
(b) Iron Sir's shirts
(c) Sweep Sir's floors
(d) Make Sir's bed
4. The children bump into a man, on the way to their meeting, who is described as what?
5. Charles offers to help the children by giving them access to what?
(a) The library
(b) The basement
(c) The attic
(d) The kitchen
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the word used to describe the amount of money needed to replace the machinery?
2. Where does Charles take the children, after they finish their snack?
3. The guardian is wearing what color suit when he first meets the children?
4. Suddenly, Klaus's eyes go wide and he immediately leaves the dormitory to go where?
5. As Klaus leaves the dormitory, he leaves what behind?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)