1. Which of the following is the last name of the children featured in the story?
2. Which of the following is the first name of one of the children?
3. Which is the name of the only male child in the family?
4. Who is escorting the children, as the book opens?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) Mr. Pue
(c) Mr. Penny
(d) Mr. Panders
5. The children are traveling by what method of transportation, as the book opens?
6. The children are going to be staying in what town?
7. What is the name of the forest that the children pass on their journey?
(a) Fertile Forest
(b) Finite Forest
(c) Foggy Forest
(d) Futile Forest
8. Mr. Poe works where?
9. The children are to stay at a Lumbermill called what?
(a) Unlucky Stars
(b) Lucky Stars
(c) Lucky Smells
(d) Unlucky Smells
This section contains 3,563 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)