|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brandy write on a chalkboard in Part 3 Chapter 5?
(a) "I am Shay".
(b) "I love Marek".
(c) "I am Brandy."
(d) "Who am I?"
2. What happens when Rachael gives birth to Shay?
(a) 'Brandy' has a stroke.
(b) Baby Shay's heart stops beating.
(c) 'Brandy' dies.
(d) Rachael loses consciousness for ten minutes.
3. What does Brandy do when the phone rings in Part 3 Chapter 3?
(a) She hides under her bed.
(b) She answers the antique phone instead of the house phone.
(c) She answer it and takes a message.
(d) She runs out of the house.
4. Where do Jerry and Rachael come across the mirror in Part 2 Chapter 3?
(a) In a shed.
(b) In the cellar.
(c) Behind the forbidden door.
(d) Buried in the backyard.
5. Who hears Lon's scream in Part 2 Chapter 6?
(a) No one.
(b) Chief Geronimo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jerry sent after his mother dies?
2. What does Jerry plan to do in Part 3 Chapter 4?
3. Who is Jerry's mother looking for?
4. What is Jerry doing in the yard in Part 2 Chapter 3?
5. What does Rachael ask her mother for in Part 2 Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Rachael occupied with in Chapter 12?
2. How long has Shay been in Brandy's body by Part 2 Chapter 2 and how does she feel about it?
3. What does Rachael discover while reading her mother's diary in Chapter 15?
4. What does Shay ask Rachael about in Part 2 Chapter 1?
5. What does Chief Geronimo do to Lon in Part 2 Chapter 6?
6. What does Brandy discover when she briefly re-inhabits her body in Chapter 7?
7. What does Brandy first notice when she is transported into Shay's body?
8. What mistakes does Brandy make in the modern world in Part 3 Chapter 3?
9. What is going on with Rachel and Jerry's marriage in Part 3 Chapter 4?
10. What does Rachael dare Jerry to do in Part 2 Chapter 3? What happens as a result?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)