|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brandy mesmerized by in Part 3 Chapter 6?
(a) The iron.
(b) The television.
(c) The washing machine.
(d) The fridge.
2. Why does Marek go to Wyoming in Part 3 Chapter 7?
(a) To go site-seeing.
(b) His mother is dying.
(c) To manage a property.
(d) To interview for a job.
3. What does Marek swear to Shay's parents in Part 3 Chapter 5?
(a) Shay has been switched with a twin.
(b) Shay is in love with someone else.
(c) Shay is dying.
(d) Shay is pregnant.
4. Where does Brandy go with Marek in Part 3 Chapter 5?
(a) The National Center for Atmospheric Research.
(b) The National Museum of Arts.
(c) The Royal Pavilion.
(d) The Center of Science and Technology for the Eastern States.
5. What future event does Shay tell May Bell about in Part 2 Chapter 2?
(a) The stock market crash.
(b) The sinking of the Titanic.
(c) The Cold War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Rachael uncomfortable in Part 2 Chapter 5?
2. What does Brandy discover during breakfast in Part 3 Chapter 3?
3. What are all the graves on the farm in Part 3 Chapter 10 labeled?
4. Who robs the Gingerbread House in Part 3 Chapter 12?
5. Where does Remy go in Part 2 Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What mistakes does Brandy make in the modern world in Part 3 Chapter 3?
2. Who is Angel St. John?
3. Why is Brandy sent to see Gale Sampson in Chapter 6? What does Gale conclude?
4. What happens in Part 2 Chapter 5 at the National Center for Atmospheric Research?
5. What is Rachael occupied with in Chapter 12?
6. What does Brandy discover over breakfast in Part 3 Chapter 3?
7. What happens after Shay is sent to live at a sanatorium in Part 2?
8. What does Rachael discover while reading her mother's diary in Chapter 15?
9. What does Chief Geronimo do to Lon in Part 2 Chapter 6?
10. What happens to Shay when Rachel gives birth to her?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)