|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all the graves on the farm in Part 3 Chapter 10 labeled?
(a) "Suelle Mink".
(b) "Stella Mert".
(c) "Stina Mark".
(d) "Scarra Mina".
2. Why does the family allow 'Shay' to go out with Marek Part 3 Chapter 4?
(a) Because they hope that he will ground her.
(b) Because Marek is blackmailing them.
(c) Because Shay loves him.
(d) Because they know Marek is very wealthy.
3. What horrifies Brandy in Part 3 Chapter 7?
(a) When Marek says a crude joke.
(b) When Jerry burps.
(c) When Rachael uses her hands to eat.
(d) When Rachael talks about abortion.
4. What does Rachael ask her mother for in Part 2 Chapter 1?
(a) A new frock.
(b) A new set of books for school.
(c) To have a boy over for dinner.
(d) More play time.
5. What is Brandy mesmerized by in Part 3 Chapter 6?
(a) The fridge.
(b) The washing machine.
(c) The iron.
(d) The television.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marek go to Wyoming in Part 3 Chapter 7?
2. Where do Jerry and Rachael come across the mirror in Part 2 Chapter 3?
3. Who does Jerry see a vision of in the mirror in Part 3 Chapter 11?
4. Where does Lon hide in Part 2 Chapter 5?
5. Who does Sophie leave the Gingerbread House to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What mistakes does Brandy make in the modern world in Part 3 Chapter 3?
2. How long has Shay been in Brandy's body by Part 2 Chapter 2 and how does she feel about it?
3. What is Rachael occupied with in Chapter 12?
4. What does Uncle Lon hide in the Brandy Wine?
5. Who is Angel St. John?
6. What happens to Shay when Rachel gives birth to her?
7. What happens in Part 2 Chapter 5 at the National Center for Atmospheric Research?
8. What happens after Shay is sent to live at a sanatorium in Part 2?
9. What does Brandy first notice when she is transported into Shay's body?
10. How does Rachel become reacquainted with Jerry in Part 2?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)