|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hutch Maddon make Shay uncomfortable in Part 1 Chapter 18?
(a) With his familiar tone of voice.
(b) With his intense stares.
(c) With his inappropriate laughter.
(d) With his crude jokes.
2. What is Thora K's tonic made of?
(a) Rum, mint liquer and iced tea.
(b) Whiskey, rubbing alcohol and chocolate sauce.
(c) Gin, lemonade and brown sugar.
(d) Whiskey, molasses and chloroform.
3. What does a man mention to Thora K that proves that 'Brandy' is not crazy in Part 1 Chapter 16?
(a) Poor crops.
(b) Plans for a reservoir.
(c) The death of a political figure.
(d) A tornado in a neighboring city.
4. Where does the family go on Sunday in Part 1 Chapter 11?
(a) To Brandy's family home for a roast.
(b) Samuel Williams' wife's funeral.
(c) To buy a farm house in the country.
(d) A banquet at the local town hall.
5. What caused the death of most of Thora K's children and husband?
(a) A fire.
(b) Small pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shay ridicule Corbin about in Part 1 Chapter 6?
2. Which of the following is Shay NOT responsible for at the cabin?
3. Where does Brandy and her family live?
4. Why is Rachael separated from her mother in Part 2 Chapter 6?
5. What is discovered in the Brandy Wine in Part 2 Chapter 7?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)