|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: "The Untimely Death of Miss Jebeen the First".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alongside whom was Anjum's mother buried in the cemetery?
(a) Mulaqat Ali.
(b) Mulaqat Ali.
(c) Dr. Azad Bhartiya.
(d) Biplab Dasgupta.
2. When does the narrator in Chapter 7 describe receiving a phone call from Major Amrik Singh while violence was brewing in the city?
3. Alongside how many others was Miss Jebeen and her mother buried?
4. When did the Bhopal disaster occur?
5. What did the filmmaker ask Anjum and her friends to recite in Chapter 3?
(a) "Peace on Earth."
(b) "Hands Around the World."
(c) "Another World is Possible."
(d) "I'd buy the world a Coke."
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the narrator describe Tilottama's skin in Chapter 7?
2. Who does Amrik Singh leave Tilo in the hands of after Musa's escape in Chapter 9?
3. What is the narrator's name revealed to be in Chapter 7?
4. Where is the narrator of Chapter 7 located in the beginning of the chapter?
5. What does the narrator say the poor villagers were treated as in the opening of Chapter 3?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)