|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: "The Untimely Death of Miss Jebeen the First".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Amrik Singh give to Musa as he departed for his father in Chapter 9?
(a) A pocketwatch.
(b) A bottle of Red Stag whiskey.
(c) A briefcase filled with documents.
(d) A new robe.
2. To whom did the narrator manage to get Tilo handed over to in Chapter 7?
(a) Comrade Maase Revathy.
(c) Biplab Dasgupta.
(d) Nimmo Gorakhpuri.
3. Whose death haunted Anjum as she tried to sleep in Chapter 3?
(a) Zainab's death.
(b) Arifa's death.
(c) Comrade Maase Revathy's death.
(d) Zakir Mian's death.
4. When does the narrator in Chapter 7 describe receiving a phone call from Major Amrik Singh while violence was brewing in the city?
5. When did the Bhopal disaster occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long had the narrator of Chapter 7 known the woman who had lived on the second floor of his building?
2. Who is the high-profile terrorist that Major Amrik Singh described capturing to the narrator in Chapter 7?
3. The narrator compares the neighborhood surrounding his rental home to Kabul in Chapter 7, describing it as "... like a small corner of" (151) what?
4. What did Anjum use to sleep on in the cemetery in Chapter 3?
5. What did the narrator of Chapter 7 notice when he visited an apartment building he rented out?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)