|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: "The Untimely Death of Miss Jebeen the First".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator in Chapter 9 describes Miss Jebeen as becoming one of the greatest martyrs of what movement?
(a) The Maharashtra movement.
(b) The Kabul movement.
(c) The Kashmiri movement.
(d) The Chuar movement.
2. What does the word "chamar" translate to in English?
3. What did the narrator of Chapter 7 notice when he visited an apartment building he rented out?
(a) The number of cars around the building had grown.
(b) The number of homeless around the building had grown.
(c) The level of crime had gone up.
(d) There were now boards across all of the windows.
4. What was the charge that Saddam's father faced when he was arrested?
5. Whose arrest, torture, and killing was Major Amrik Singh responsible for, according to the narrator in Chapter 7?
(a) Nimmo Gorakhpuri.
(b) Comrade Maase Revathy.
(c) Jalib Qadri.
(d) Biplab Dasgupta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Saddam Hussein fired from when he came to the cemetery?
2. Who does Amrik Singh leave Tilo in the hands of after Musa's escape in Chapter 9?
3. Where did the narrator of Chapter 7 long to return?
4. Who does the narrator say moved in with Anjum at her home in the cemetery in Chapter 2?
5. Where was the social worker whose documents the narrator found in Tilo's apartment in Chapter 7?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)