|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 316-391.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marin's reply when Nella asks what would happen if Agnes and Frans found out about Johannes's homosexuality?
(a) She says she suspects they would give Johannes the chance to flee.
(b) She says she thinks they would keep the secret to themselves.
(c) She says that Agnes and Frans know about Johannes already.
(d) She says she suspects they would not have mercy.
2. Who delivers Nella's next long-awaited package from the miniaturist?
(c) The miniaturist.
3. What ban does Hanna reveal has been lifted by the Burgomasters when Nella visits her in the shop?
(a) They have lifted the ban on women going out after dark.
(b) They have lifted the ban on brass instruments.
(c) They have lifted the ban on people-shaped cookies.
(d) They have lifted the ban on mead.
4. What is NOT a symptom of her father's dwindling financial status listed by Nella?
(a) The soup had thinned.
(b) The family had no longer drunk wine.
(c) The servants had fallen away.
(d) The meat had gotten scraggier.
5. What physical injury does Marin inflict on Nella when she finds Nella snooping within the library?
(a) She bruises Nella's arm.
(b) She fractures Nella's arm.
(c) She fractures Nella's finger.
(d) She yanks out some of Nella's hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT an element Nella understands to be one of the terms of her new marriage?
2. When Nella gets back to her room after her first kiss with Johannes, what does she do?
3. What method does Nella use to destroy her cabinet house?
4. Who feels responsible for Rezeki's death, even though someone else was her real killer?
5. Before going to visit the miniaturist at night, what item does Nella place around the Nella doll's tiny neck?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)