|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 92-163.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item does Nella specifically request from Marin upon her arrival at the Brandt house?
(a) Figs and sour cream.
2. For what purpose does Nella remove her shoes in the doorway of her new home upon her arrival?
(a) To show that country girls have manners, too.
(b) To be over-polite until she learns the rules of the house.
(c) They are muddy from her walk.
(d) They are making too much noise on the entryway floor.
3. What mode of transportation do Nella and Johannes use to get to the Silversmiths Guild feast?
4. What does Marin say that her society does to homosexuals like Johannes?
(a) She says they excommunicate them.
(b) She says they are stripped of all property and business.
(c) She says they drown them.
(d) She says they burn them.
5. Agnes tells Nella that Johannes and Frans met when they were how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nella realizes that she has not sent her unwanted items along with the note to the miniaturist, what does she do with them?
2. What falls from between the pages of a book when Nella is snooping around in the library?
3. What does Nella do when she sees Johannes engaged in a sex act with someone else?
4. For how many days does Nella pretend to sleep when Marin comes to sit on the end of the bed?
5. What instrument does Nella play during the performance for the Meermanses?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)