|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 240-315.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does the person taking a bath have sitting next to the bathtub that shocks Nella?
(a) Candied walnuts.
(b) Bottles of liquor.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A box of matches.
2. To Nella's surprise, Marin tells her that what object will protect the Brandt household in the face of Johannes's homosexuality?
(c) Christ's love.
(d) Sugar profits.
3. How long does Hole-Face say the miniaturist has been living in town?
(a) Five to six years.
(b) Two or three weeks.
(c) Two or three years.
(d) Three or four months.
4. Johannes tells Nella that home is where what is?
(c) True identity.
5. What is true of ALL of the dolls left on the front step of the Brandt house?
(a) Every doll has a small chip on its upper lip.
(b) Every person represented by a doll is a person Nella despises.
(c) Every person represented by a doll is a person within Johannes's circle.
(d) Every person represented by a doll is a friend of Nella's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nella hears sobbing and opens Marin's door, what color is the liquid she sees Marin about to drink?
2. Who feels responsible for Rezeki's death, even though someone else was her real killer?
3. When Nella gets back to her room after her first kiss with Johannes, what does she do?
4. What metaphor does Marin use when telling Nella that she does not understand Marin or Johannes?
5. What does Agnes insist that Nella call her?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)