|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Inn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is made to stand in the rain with a millstone around his neck in Chapter 7?
(a) The baker.
(b) The priest.
(c) The mason.
(d) The miller.
2. What is the name of the woman who is giving birth in Chapter 11?
3. Why does the boy choose the name Edward?
(a) It is the King's name.
(b) It is his father's name.
(c) It is a village boy's name.
(d) It is the cow's name.
4. What do the boys in the village call the protagonist in Chapter 1?
(a) Dung Beetle.
(b) Grubby Girl.
(c) Stinky Face.
5. In her dream in Chapter 6, who calls Alyce by her name?
(a) Her mother.
(c) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alyce go after walking awhile at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. What does Beetle tell the cat about at the end of Chapter 2?
3. What does the woman call the protagonist by the end of Chapter 1?
4. Why is the midwife's attitude tolerated by the villagers?
5. What does Beetle give to the cat sometimes in Chapter 2?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)