|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Visitors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jane send Alyce to the cottage during Joan's labor?
(a) To wait for the doctor.
(b) To get some sleep.
(c) For more supplies.
(d) So Alyce can not see what Jane is doing.
2. What does Alyce ask a man who arrives at the inn from the manor?
(a) She asks him about Jane.
(b) She asks about Edward.
(c) She asks him for the time.
(d) She asks him for a job.
3. How does Alyce treat Joan during her labor?
(a) Just as Jane would.
(c) Like a child.
(d) She soothes her and speaks kindly.
4. In what does Beetle see her reflection in Chapter 5?
(a) A mirror.
(b) The lake.
(c) A well.
(d) A horse's trough.
5. What is Will's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joan name her child?
2. What does Jane tell Alyce about Joan's child?
3. What does Will tell Alyce she has in Chapter 13?
4. What is Alyce collecting at the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. What does Alyce worry about in Chapter 13?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)