|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why dies Stef apologize to Sarah after the meeting?
2. Which of the following seems to be part of Stef's plan for taking down St.-Germain?
3. Where does Stef wait for the hit men in the apartment?
4. Who does Stef meet up with in Atlantic City?
5. What does the partner who calls Parker tell him to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who shares the shift watches of St.-Germain?
2. Why do the other members of the Midnight club call a meeting without St. Germain present?
3. What does Parker do after he receives the phone call at his hotel room?
4. How is Sarah feeling after Stef is put in the hospital?
5. What is Parker told about St.-Germain from the chauffeur?
6. What does St.-Germain do after he receives the update on the events from Burke?
7. Who does Stef call a meeting with and what is the purpose of the meeting?
8. What precautions is Parker taking to ensure his safety?
9. What happens immediately after Stef hears the shots fired?
10. How does Parker kill St.-Germain?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what ways was the character of Stef able to show that he had the ability to protect and serve? Do you think a police department would allow an officer in a wheelchair to go out on the street like Stef did? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Judge how accurate you think this book may or may not be at representing law enforcement and organized crime. Do you believe organized crime still exists in our society? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what way did Grave Dancer show both compassion and disregard for human life? Did his feelings and actions change throughout the story? If so how, if not why do you think he was consistent?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)