|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stef use to take out two of the hit men in the apartment?
2. What is Parker looking for in his investigation?
3. Who does Parker believe Burke has connections to?
4. Why dies Stef apologize to Sarah after the meeting?
5. Why did St.-Germain have a body double?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the other members of the Midnight club call a meeting without St. Germain present?
2. Why is Parker unsure about the hit?
3. Who does Stef call a meeting with and what is the purpose of the meeting?
4. How does Parker kill St.-Germain?
5. What happens when Parker goes to the local diner in the middle of the night?
6. How is Stef feeling and when was another time that he felt this same way?
7. What does St.-Germain do after he receives the update on the events from Burke?
8. What happens when Stef tries to arrange a meeting with Nicky?
9. What story does Parker tell Stef to explain his actions?
10. What happens in the relationship between Sarah and Stef?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way did Grave Dancer show both compassion and disregard for human life? Did his feelings and actions change throughout the story? If so how, if not why do you think he was consistent?
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the novel, there was a great deal of harassment. Do you think this technique was used effectively? Why or why not? What alternate strategies would you suggest?
Essay Topic 3
In real police investigations, do you believe a writer is allowed as much access to the investigation as Sarah was allowed in the novel? Why or why not? How do you think reporters or authors influence investigations? Why do you feel this way?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)