|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah confess to Stef?
2. Why is the Midnight Club meeting at the spa in Beverly Hills?
3. Who killed one of Parker's partners?
4. What is the name of Sarah's new book?
5. How is the blow softened when St.-Germain admits to killing Anna?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Stef feeling and when was another time that he felt this same way?
2. What happens when Parker goes to the local diner in the middle of the night?
3. What does St.-Germain do after he receives the update on the events from Burke?
4. What story does Parker tell Stef to explain his actions?
5. Who shares the shift watches of St.-Germain?
6. What precautions is Parker taking to ensure his safety?
7. Who makes up the new Midnight Club?
8. What happens when Stef tries to arrange a meeting with Nicky?
9. What happens immediately after Stef hears the shots fired?
10. What is Parker told about St.-Germain from the chauffeur?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do you think the idea of disabilities were represented throughout the novel? Do you think they were accurately represented? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How is the idea of morality described by different characters? Which character's view of morality do you most align with personally? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 3
How is the theme of living life to its fullest developed throughout this novel? Which character has demonstrated this theme throughout the book? Which character developed in this area the most? Why and how?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)