|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Parker go to the diner in the middle of the night?
2. What does St.-Germain believe needs to be reinstated regardless of respectability?
3. What did the other people believe was the cause of Parker's brother's death?
4. Which of the following seems to be part of Stef's plan for taking down St.-Germain?
5. Why is Sarah at the Waldorf-Astoria?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story does Parker tell Stef to explain his actions?
2. What happens when Stef tries to arrange a meeting with Nicky?
3. What happens when Parker goes to the local diner in the middle of the night?
4. What happens in the relationship between Sarah and Stef?
5. Who makes up the members of the Midnight Club?
6. What does St.-Germain announce at the press conference?
7. Though the plan is not specifically stated, what seems to be part of Stef's plan for taking on St._Germain and how do you know that?
8. How did Parker learn about his brother's death?
9. What is Parker told about St.-Germain from the chauffeur?
10. What does St.-Germain do after he receives the update on the events from Burke?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what ways was the character of Stef able to show that he had the ability to protect and serve? Do you think a police department would allow an officer in a wheelchair to go out on the street like Stef did? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How is the idea of morality described by different characters? Which character's view of morality do you most align with personally? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think it is right to seek vengeance through violent means when someone has gotten away with a crime? Why or why not?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)