|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why dies Stef apologize to Sarah after the meeting?
2. Why does Stef insist on leaving the press conference before it is finished?
3. What did Sarah do before she joined Stef for the meeting of law enforcement?
4. What orders does St.-Germain give to the killers who he hired to kidnap Sam?
5. Which of the following terms best describes the activities going on in Atlantic City of which Stef is a party to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Parker kill St.-Germain?
2. Why do the other members of the Midnight club call a meeting without St. Germain present?
3. What is Parker told about St.-Germain from the chauffeur?
4. What happens immediately after Stef hears the shots fired?
5. What happens when Parker goes to the local diner in the middle of the night?
6. How did Parker learn about his brother's death?
7. Why does St.-Germain throw a party on his yacht and what events lead the reader to realize he hasn't changed?
8. Who makes up the members of the Midnight Club?
9. Though the plan is not specifically stated, what seems to be part of Stef's plan for taking on St._Germain and how do you know that?
10. How does Sarah try to help Stef pinpoint the third hit man?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay justifying why the police killing squad that Parker was originally a part of was appropriate or inappropriate. Use specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
How is the idea of morality described by different characters? Which character's view of morality do you most align with personally? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think it is right to seek vengeance through violent means when someone has gotten away with a crime? Why or why not?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)