|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it difficult to prove that the Grave Dancer is doing anything illegal?
2. Who does Stef cross the finish line with?
3. What type of clients does club Allure cater to?
4. Why isn't Bear afraid of meeting someone in the park alone at night?
5. Which term is the best word for describing what happened to Bear?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stef react and handle his restriction to the wheelchair?
2. What does the killing suggest about the killer?
3. Why is Bear so excited and willing to go out at night?
4. How does Sarah act when she and Stef go to lunch together for the first time?
5. Why is Parker at the club and who is Oliver Barnwell?
6. When had Parker been to the club before and why?
7. How long has Stef been obsessed with the Grave Dancer and how does he feel now that this obsession is ending?
8. What is Isiah Parker really doing at the Orange Julius stand?
9. What happens before the police can approach the target house?
10. How does Sarah feel about the success of her book?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what ways did the author of this novel use the tool of foreshadowing? Was this an effective strategy? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay justifying why the police killing squad that Parker was originally a part of was appropriate or inappropriate. Use specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
In what way did Grave Dancer show both compassion and disregard for human life? Did his feelings and actions change throughout the story? If so how, if not why do you think he was consistent?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)