|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what illegal activities has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
2. How does Sarah feel about the success she has found as an author?
3. Which of the following characters is considered John Stefanovitch'es nemesis?
4. How does Stef feel about his relationship with Sarah?
5. What makes Sarah realize how lonely she has become?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stef react and handle his restriction to the wheelchair?
2. What happens before the police can approach the target house?
3. What is Isiah Parker really doing at the Orange Julius stand?
4. What motivation did Stef have for continuing as a police officer?
5. Where does Stef find Bear and how does he react to finding him?
6. How does Stef get to the morgue and why is he going there?
7. What does Stef learn when he goes to view the Allure video tapes?
8. Why doesn't Isiah have any trouble catching the drug dealer and how do the citizens react?
9. What happens when Stef and the other man reach the finish line?
10. How does Stef feel while he is racing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was Stef's ultimate goal throughout the novel? How was this goal achieved? How do you think he feels knowing that he was not the one to de;liver the final blow? Why do you think that way?
Essay Topic 2
How is the idea of morality described by different characters? Which character's view of morality do you most align with personally? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 3
What part does the idea of revenge play in this novel? Is revenge a reasonable decision? Is revenge ever justified? Why or why not?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)