|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parker want from the man who recruited him to the murder squad.?
2. For what illegal activities has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
3. How did Sarah come about the story that was the basis for her first book?
4. Why does Sarah take her son to the airport?
5. What reputation does St. - Germain have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens seconds before the gunman opens fire?
2. Why did Parker join the retribution squad and how does he feel about their methods now?
3. How does Bear feel about Central Park?
4. Who reassures Parker that they are doing the right thing?
5. How does Stef get to the morgue and why is he going there?
6. How does Stef react and handle his restriction to the wheelchair?
7. What advice did Stef's grandfather give him and how does he feel about that advice currently?
8. When had Parker been to the club before and why?
9. What happens before the police can approach the target house?
10. How does Stef get to view St.-Germain's body?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How is the idea of morality described by different characters? Which character's view of morality do you most align with personally? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
How is the theme of living life to its fullest developed throughout this novel? Which character has demonstrated this theme throughout the book? Which character developed in this area the most? Why and how?
Essay Topic 3
In real police investigations, do you believe a writer is allowed as much access to the investigation as Sarah was allowed in the novel? Why or why not? How do you think reporters or authors influence investigations? Why do you feel this way?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)