|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they plan to go after St.-Germain with?
(a) Illegal activities.
(b) Murder charges.
(c) RICO motions.
(d) Drug motions.
2. What does St.-Germain tell Stef when he calls him?
(a) He will hunt him down.
(b) He plans on killing Sarah.
(c) He knows where to find Stef.
(d) He killed Anna personally.
3. How is the scene at the Midnight Club's hotel described by Stef?
4. What old habit shows that St.-Germain hasn't really changed much?
(a) Trusting Burke.
(b) Selling drugs.
(c) Continuing to kill people during meetings.
(d) Having a girl raped and murdered.
5. What does the person on the phone tell Sarah about Sam?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is fine.
(c) He is injured.
(d) She will never see him again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Midnight Club meeting at the spa in Beverly Hills?
2. What happened as Sarah was walking Sam to school?
3. What did Sarah do before she joined Stef for the meeting of law enforcement?
4. Why does Stef meet with a movie editor?
5. How does Parker get St.-Germain in the elevator?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who makes up the members of the Midnight Club?
2. What does Nicky say about his conviction and how does he react to Sarah's questions?
3. What is Parker told about St.-Germain from the chauffeur?
4. How did Parker learn about his brother's death?
5. What happens when Parker goes to the local diner in the middle of the night?
6. What does Sarah have to do to have Sam released and how does she find out about this?
7. What precautions is Parker taking to ensure his safety?
8. Though the plan is not specifically stated, what seems to be part of Stef's plan for taking on St._Germain and how do you know that?
9. What happens in the relationship between Sarah and Stef?
10. What does St.-Germain do after he receives the update on the events from Burke?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)