|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sarah find Sam?
(a) In front of her building.
(b) An abandoned house.
(c) A spa in Beverly Hills.
(d) The World Trade Center.
2. How is the blow softened when St.-Germain admits to killing Anna?
(a) Stef now has Sarah.
(b) Stef knows St.-Germain will soon be in jail.
(c) Stef already knew who killed her.
(d) Stef was sleeping and somewhat incoherent.
3. Who does Parker believe Burke has connections to?
4. Why does Stef take Sarah away from the city?
(a) To search through her research for a clue about the attack.
(b) To have a romantic escape before it is too late.
(c) So he can interview Nicky and find out what he knows.
(d) To protect her from any further attack.
5. What does the partner who calls Parker tell him to do?
(a) Seek out Stef.
(b) To immediately meet him down the street from the hotel.
(c) Get out of town.
(d) To hide out for awhile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets off of the private jet at Kennedy airport?
2. What do the club members believe about themselves and the law?
3. What is the common punishment for causing trouble for the members of Midnight Club?
4. What does St.-Germain believe needs to be reinstated regardless of respectability?
5. Why is Stef cautious about his relationships?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Sarah feeling after Stef is put in the hospital?
2. Why do the other members of the Midnight club call a meeting without St. Germain present?
3. Why is Parker unsure about the hit?
4. What does Burke tell St.-Germain and how does St.-Germain react?
5. What story does Parker tell Stef to explain his actions?
6. What does Nicky say about his conviction and how does he react to Sarah's questions?
7. What happens when Parker goes to the local diner in the middle of the night?
8. Why does St.-Germain throw a party on his yacht and what events lead the reader to realize he hasn't changed?
9. What precautions is Parker taking to ensure his safety?
10. What happens when Stef tries to arrange a meeting with Nicky?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)