|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does St.-Germain go to the conference room?
(a) To meet with the members of the Midnight Club.
(b) To meet with Burke.
(c) To meet with Stef.
(d) To plan out another murder.
2. What is Sarah trying to talk to Stef about when something begins to happen in the suite where the Midnight Club is meeting?
(a) Have a romantic moment.
(b) Let her use the observation equipment.
(c) Get some sleep
(d) Go out for some dinner.
3. What is the common punishment for causing trouble for the members of Midnight Club?
4. What charge does Stef announce St.-Germain will need to testify before the grand jury in regards to?
(a) Running a crime syndicate.
(b) Continuing Criminal Enterprise Law.
(c) RICO violations.
(d) Heroine smuggling.
5. What does Stef tell Sarah about Sam?
(a) He will be returned unharmed.
(b) They will find him safe and sound.
(c) He is a pawn in the game.
(d) St.-Germain will die before Sam does.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parker think was the cause of his brother's death?
2. How does Parker get St.-Germain in the elevator?
3. What old habit shows that St.-Germain hasn't really changed much?
4. What are Parker and his partners waiting for in Atlantic City?
5. Who does Parker believe Burke has connections to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the relationship between Sarah and Stef?
2. How did Parker learn about his brother's death?
3. What does St.-Germain do after he receives the update on the events from Burke?
4. What story does Parker tell Stef to explain his actions?
5. What does Burke tell St.-Germain and how does St.-Germain react?
6. How is Sarah feeling after Stef is put in the hospital?
7. Why is Parker unsure about the hit?
8. What is Parker told about St.-Germain from the chauffeur?
9. Though the plan is not specifically stated, what seems to be part of Stef's plan for taking on St._Germain and how do you know that?
10. How is Stef feeling and when was another time that he felt this same way?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)