|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Stef in his office after he returns from a meeting about the massacre?
(d) His father.
2. How does Stef cope with his feelings about the massacre and for Sarah?
(a) He returns to his parents' farm in Pennsylvania.
(b) He throws himself into work.
(c) He asks for a leave of absence.
(d) He becomes depressed.
3. What does Stef hear on the tape of Nicky Wilson?
(a) Mention of the Midnight Club.
(b) Mention of rogue cops.
(c) Mention of Allure.
(d) Mention of Bear.
4. Why is Sarah at the Waldorf-Astoria?
(a) To spy on the deputy commissioner.
(b) For a press conference.
(c) For protection.
(d) To meet Stef.
5. Who does Parker believe Burke has connections to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sarah's new book?
2. How did Stef feel right before the shooting started?
3. Why does Parker go to the diner in the middle of the night?
4. What does St.-Germain believe needs to be reinstated regardless of respectability?
5. Where does Nicky tell Sarah the Midnight Club will be meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Steff accompany to the harbor and why do they go there?
2. What story does Parker tell Stef to explain his actions?
3. How did Parker learn about his brother's death?
4. Why does St.-Germain throw a party on his yacht and what events lead the reader to realize he hasn't changed?
5. What happens when Parker goes to the local diner in the middle of the night?
6. What happens immediately after Stef hears the shots fired?
7. What does St.-Germain order the killers to do in regards to Stef?
8. Why do the other members of the Midnight club call a meeting without St. Germain present?
9. Why is Parker unsure about the hit?
10. How does Parker kill St.-Germain?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)