|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of club is Allure?
2. What was Sarah's successful book about?
(a) Drug trafficking in Manhattan.
(b) Crime syndicates in New York.
(c) The manner in which Stef was shot.
(d) Poisoning death of a wealthy widow.
3. Why does Stef want to view the tapes alone?
(a) He wants to protect the woman from what she might see.
(b) He doesn't know the woman.
(c) He doesn't like distractions.
(d) He doesn't want details leaked.
4. What makes Sarah realize how lonely she has become?
(a) She goes to her son's room to sleep at night.
(b) She cries in the arms of a stranger.
(c) She wanders around a mall just for company.
(d) She sits in her room doing nothing.
5. What type of clients does club Allure cater to?
(c) Drug addicts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stef think Grave Dancer's killer was after?
2. Where is Bear's funeral?
3. What did Parker swear after his brother's funeral?
4. How much time has passed since Stef and his wife were shot?
5. What motivation as to Parker's actions might have been revealed in this section of the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What motivation did Stef have for continuing as a police officer?
2. How does Sarah act when she and Stef go to lunch together for the first time?
3. Where does Stef find Bear and how does he react to finding him?
4. What is Isiah Parker really doing at the Orange Julius stand?
5. What does the killing suggest about the killer?
6. Why did Parker join the retribution squad and how does he feel about their methods now?
7. How does Sarah feel when she puts her son on the airplane to visit his father?
8. How does Stef feel while he is racing?
9. How does Sarah feel about the success of her book?
10. When had Parker been to the club before and why?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)