|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bear responds to the person who is calling his name?
(a) The person calling his name tells him to duck.
(b) He is told to run away very fast.
(c) Someone shoots at him.
(d) He is hit over the head.
2. How many children does Sarah have?
3. Why does Bear go to Stef's apartment?
(a) To warn him.
(b) To confront him.
(c) For much needed help.
(d) To escape the killer.
4. How does Stef feel when he sees the body of the man who murdered his wife?
(a) Disgusted by his appearance.
(b) Overwhelmed by emotion.
(c) Ashamed that he was not the one to kill him.
(d) Relieved that it is over.
5. Where did Stef get the special chair he uses in wheelchair races?
(a) He used the life insurance money to buy it.
(b) His brother and father made it.
(c) He bought it at a specialty store.
(d) His father bought it for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sarah's second book going to be about?
2. What type of club is Allure?
3. How does Stef treat Sarah when she comes to view the tapes?
4. Who does Stef meet up with at the funeral?
5. Who does Parker think about as he moves through the club where he is to kill Barwell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the killing suggest about the killer?
2. What happens before the police can approach the target house?
3. What motivation did Stef have for continuing as a police officer?
4. Where does Stef find Bear and how does he react to finding him?
5. What does the girl who works at the club tell Stef about the club that may help him with the investigation?
6. What happens seconds before the gunman opens fire?
7. What happens when Stef and the other man reach the finish line?
8. How does Sarah act when she and Stef go to lunch together for the first time?
9. Who reassures Parker that they are doing the right thing?
10. How long has Stef been obsessed with the Grave Dancer and how does he feel now that this obsession is ending?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)