|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Parker arrange to meet with the man who recruited him?
(a) Police station.
(d) Central Park.
2. Where was Stef before he found Bear hurt?
(a) At Sarah's.
(b) In Central Park.
(c) At the station.
(d) At Bear's house.
3. What does Stef rely on Sarah for?
(a) Help getting to and from Bear's funeral.
(b) Romance and love.
(c) Help with finding Bear's killer.
(d) Companionship and consolation.
4. What reputation does St. - Germain have?
(a) Being vicious.
(b) Being unpredictable.
(c) Being heartless.
(d) Being ruthless.
5. How does Stef feel when he sees the body of the man who murdered his wife?
(a) Overwhelmed by emotion.
(b) Relieved that it is over.
(c) Ashamed that he was not the one to kill him.
(d) Disgusted by his appearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sarah's second book going to be about?
2. Which of the following characters is considered John Stefanovitch'es nemesis?
3. What type of clients does club Allure cater to?
4. Why isn't Stef worried about St.- Germain?
5. How long has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stef get to the morgue and why is he going there?
2. How long has Stef been obsessed with the Grave Dancer and how does he feel now that this obsession is ending?
3. How does Stef get to view St.-Germain's body?
4. What motivation did Stef have for continuing as a police officer?
5. How does Stef react and handle his restriction to the wheelchair?
6. What does the killing suggest about the killer?
7. How does Sarah feel about the success of her book?
8. What happens seconds before the gunman opens fire?
9. What happens when Stef and the other man reach the finish line?
10. What has St.-Germain been known to do?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)