|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Sarah realize how lonely she has become?
(a) She cries in the arms of a stranger.
(b) She goes to her son's room to sleep at night.
(c) She sits in her room doing nothing.
(d) She wanders around a mall just for company.
2. How long has Stef been wheelchair racing?
(a) 1 year.
(b) A few months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 18 months.
3. Why does Sarah McGinniss get up early?
(a) To take care of her infant.
(b) To go for a run in the park.
(c) To watch the news.
(d) To work on her new book.
4. How does Parker kill Barnwell?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Stabs him.
(c) Suffocates him.
(d) Poisons him.
5. Why did Stef's father and brother drive up from Pennsylvania?
(a) To talk to Stef about Anna.
(b) To see Stef in a wheelchair race.
(c) To comfort Stef after learning Anna's killer was murdered.
(d) To help Stef with chores in his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reputation does St. - Germain have?
2. How does Isiah take out one of the boys who he witnesses conducting a drug sale before he chases down the second boy?
3. What does Parker want from the man who recruited him to the murder squad.?
4. Where did Stef get the special chair he uses in wheelchair races?
5. How does Bear get to Stef's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Isiah Parker really doing at the Orange Julius stand?
2. What information does Bear learn about the man who shoots him?
3. How does Sarah act when she and Stef go to lunch together for the first time?
4. How does Stef feel while he is racing?
5. What motivation did Stef have for continuing as a police officer?
6. What has St.-Germain been known to do?
7. How does Sarah feel about the success of her book?
8. What does the girl who works at the club tell Stef about the club that may help him with the investigation?
9. Where does Stef find Bear and how does he react to finding him?
10. How does Stef get to the morgue and why is he going there?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)