|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Stef cautious about his relationships?
(a) He had a failed romance after he recovered from his gunshot wounds.
(b) He doesn't want to start a relationship when St.-Germain is still on the loose.
(c) He doesn't know who to trust and who not to trust.
(d) He is still in love with his wife Anna.
2. What is Stef's first clue that there is a problem in the apartment he and Sarah are in?
(a) The power goes out.
(b) He hears shots.
(c) He hears noises.
(d) He feels a man standing over him.
3. What does Parker think was the cause of his brother's death?
(b) Drug overdose.
4. What is the name of Sarah's new book?
(a) The Midnight Club.
(c) Club Allure.
(d) The Club.
5. What orders does St.-Germain give to the killers who he hired to kidnap Sam?
(a) To kill Sam.
(b) To leave the country.
(c) To kill Sarah.
(d) To kills Stef.
6. What charge does Stef announce St.-Germain will need to testify before the grand jury in regards to?
(a) Heroine smuggling.
(b) Running a crime syndicate.
(c) Continuing Criminal Enterprise Law.
(d) RICO violations.
7. Which of the following terms best describes the activities going on in Atlantic City of which Stef is a party to?
(b) Local police operation.
(c) Federal police operation.
(d) Multi-jurisdictional police operation.
8. Who does Parker think of while he is watching St.-Germain die?
(b) His brother.
(d) All the people he has killed.
9. What does the person on the phone tell Sarah about Sam?
(a) He is fine.
(b) He is dead.
(c) She will never see him again.
(d) He is injured.
10. How does Parker get St.-Germain in the elevator?
(a) He distracts his bodyguards.
(b) He lies in wait for him on the elevator.
(c) He blocks the staircase.
(d) He forces him at gun point.
11. What happens after all of the Midnight Club members have arrived?
(a) They all committed suicide.
(b) They are all arrested.
(c) They all were killed.
(d) They all escaped police custody.
12. How do Sarah and Stef try to stay busy during the day?
(a) Spying on St.-Germain.
(b) Going over witness accounts.
(c) Talking with Parker.
(d) Searching for Sam.
13. Where is Sarah told to take the materials she has gathered for her book?
(a) An abandoned house.
(b) A spa in Beverly Hills.
(c) Stef's apartment.
(d) The World Trade Center.
14. What does Stef neglect to tell Sarah before he leaves the apartment to chase the third hit man?
(a) He cannot see.
(b) He does not have a weapon.
(c) He has been shot several times.
(d) He is naked.
15. What is Sarah trying to talk to Stef about when something begins to happen in the suite where the Midnight Club is meeting?
(a) Go out for some dinner.
(b) Get some sleep
(c) Have a romantic moment.
(d) Let her use the observation equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sarah at the Waldorf-Astoria?
2. What did Sarah do before she joined Stef for the meeting of law enforcement?
3. How does St.-Germain feel about the change to the Midnight Club?
4. Who was the mastermind behind the Midnight Club?
5. What is Parker looking for in his investigation?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)