|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the common punishment for causing trouble for the members of Midnight Club?
2. What orders does St.-Germain give to the killers who he hired to kidnap Sam?
(a) To kills Stef.
(b) To leave the country.
(c) To kill Sam.
(d) To kill Sarah.
3. How many follow-up calls immediately after the first does Sarah receive about Sam?
4. What does Stef hear on the tape of Nicky Wilson?
(a) Mention of rogue cops.
(b) Mention of the Midnight Club.
(c) Mention of Allure.
(d) Mention of Bear.
5. What does Stef neglect to tell Sarah before he leaves the apartment to chase the third hit man?
(a) He is naked.
(b) He does not have a weapon.
(c) He cannot see.
(d) He has been shot several times.
6. What are Parker and his partners waiting for in Atlantic City?
(a) The location of Stef.
(b) The members of Midnight Club, so they can protect them.
(c) The location of where Midnight Club will be meeting.
(d) Orders for their next hit.
7. Where does Stef chase the third hit man?
(a) Through the street.
(b) Around the apartment.
(c) Across the roof.
(d) Into the neighbor's house.
8. How do Sarah and Stef try to stay busy during the day?
(a) Talking with Parker.
(b) Spying on St.-Germain.
(c) Going over witness accounts.
(d) Searching for Sam.
9. What does Stef use to take out two of the hit men in the apartment?
10. Why does St.-Germain go to the conference room?
(a) To plan out another murder.
(b) To meet with Stef.
(c) To meet with the members of the Midnight Club.
(d) To meet with Burke.
11. How does Parker get St.-Germain in the elevator?
(a) He forces him at gun point.
(b) He lies in wait for him on the elevator.
(c) He blocks the staircase.
(d) He distracts his bodyguards.
12. Why did St.-Germain have a body double?
(a) It helped him conduct his business.
(b) Someone warned him that he was to be assassinated.
(c) He needed to be in two places at once.
(d) He liked to trick his business partners.
13. What does the campaign of harassment cost St.-Germain?
(a) Money and respect.
(b) Loyalty and trust.
14. How is the scene at the Midnight Club's hotel described by Stef?
15. What does Stef tell St.-Germain when he confronts him in front of his apartment?
(a) He is watching everything that he does.
(b) He plans to make his life difficult until he can take him down.
(c) He knows all about the old and new Midnight Club.
(d) He knows that he killed his wife and he will pay for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Parker think killed Bear?
2. Where does Stef wait for the hit men in the apartment?
3. What charge does Stef announce St.-Germain will need to testify before the grand jury in regards to?
4. Why dies Stef apologize to Sarah after the meeting?
5. Who does Parker believe Burke has connections to?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)