|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sarah's frame of mind at this point?
2. How many follow-up calls immediately after the first does Sarah receive about Sam?
3. Why does Parker go to the diner in the middle of the night?
(a) He is staking out the diner looking for hitmen.
(b) He is to meet Stef there.
(c) He is meeting with St.-Germain.
(d) He cannot sleep.
4. What does Stef tell St.-Germain when he confronts him in front of his apartment?
(a) He is watching everything that he does.
(b) He knows that he killed his wife and he will pay for it.
(c) He knows all about the old and new Midnight Club.
(d) He plans to make his life difficult until he can take him down.
5. How is the scene at the Midnight Club's hotel described by Stef?
6. What charge does Stef announce St.-Germain will need to testify before the grand jury in regards to?
(a) Running a crime syndicate.
(b) Heroine smuggling.
(c) RICO violations.
(d) Continuing Criminal Enterprise Law.
7. What happens just before Stef hears gunfire?
(a) The lights went out at the hotel.
(b) Room service attendants close the blinds.
(c) The task force received their dinner for the day.
(d) Sarah convinced Stef to leave the hotel room.
8. Why did Parker begin to keep logs and recordings of the death squad business?
(a) He wanted to protect himself.
(b) He had doubts about what they were doing.
(c) He was blackmailing other members.
(d) He is an organized person who keeps this type of information regularly.
9. Who is staking out St.-Germain's apartment?
10. How is Stef feeling in his relationship with Sarah?
11. What is Parker looking for in his investigation?
(a) People he knows.
(b) Possible escapes.
(d) Details on all the members.
12. Why does Stef meet with a movie editor?
(a) To cut the tapes into pertinent information.
(b) To help him get through the content faster.
(c) To filter out hazy details.
(d) To bring the tape in closer in specific parts.
13. How is the blow softened when St.-Germain admits to killing Anna?
(a) Stef was sleeping and somewhat incoherent.
(b) Stef already knew who killed her.
(c) Stef now has Sarah.
(d) Stef knows St.-Germain will soon be in jail.
14. How does Sarah feel while she is talking to the patrol men about Sam's abduction?
(b) Out of control.
15. What does Stef tell Sarah about Sam?
(a) He is a pawn in the game.
(b) He will be returned unharmed.
(c) St.-Germain will die before Sam does.
(d) They will find him safe and sound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stef wait for the hit men in the apartment?
2. What old habit shows that St.-Germain hasn't really changed much?
3. What does the partner who calls Parker tell him to do?
4. Why does Stef insist on leaving the press conference before it is finished?
5. What do they plan to go after St.-Germain with?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)