|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does St.-Germain go to the conference room?
(a) To meet with Stef.
(b) To plan out another murder.
(c) To meet with Burke.
(d) To meet with the members of the Midnight Club.
2. How does Stef know Parker?
3. How is the blow softened when St.-Germain admits to killing Anna?
(a) Stef was sleeping and somewhat incoherent.
(b) Stef already knew who killed her.
(c) Stef now has Sarah.
(d) Stef knows St.-Germain will soon be in jail.
4. What does Stef hear on the tape of Nicky Wilson?
(a) Mention of Allure.
(b) Mention of Bear.
(c) Mention of the Midnight Club.
(d) Mention of rogue cops.
5. What does the person on the phone tell Sarah about Sam?
(a) He is injured.
(b) She will never see him again.
(c) He is fine.
(d) He is dead.
6. Which of the following descriptions best fit Nicky's mood when Sarah arrives at the prison to interview him?
(a) Flirty and agitating.
(b) Sullen and angry.
(c) Sarcastic and mean.
(d) Jovial and light hearted.
7. Why does Parker go to the diner in the middle of the night?
(a) He cannot sleep.
(b) He is meeting with St.-Germain.
(c) He is staking out the diner looking for hitmen.
(d) He is to meet Stef there.
8. What does Sarah confess to Stef?
(a) She is scared by the events of the day.
(b) She is falling in love with him.
(c) She wants to meet St.-Germain.
(d) She has an issue with his wheelchair.
9. Where does Stef wait for the hit men in the apartment?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Across the room from the bathroom.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the bed.
10. Where does Stef chase the third hit man?
(a) Across the roof.
(b) Through the street.
(c) Around the apartment.
(d) Into the neighbor's house.
11. Why dies Stef apologize to Sarah after the meeting?
(a) Because of his temper and mood.
(b) Because of his disability.
(c) Because he cannot start a romance with him.
(d) Because he left her in Pennsylvania.
12. What is Stef's first clue that there is a problem in the apartment he and Sarah are in?
(a) He hears noises.
(b) The power goes out.
(c) He hears shots.
(d) He feels a man standing over him.
13. What did the other people believe was the cause of Parker's brother's death?
(c) Drug overdose.
14. What happens to Stef right after he shoots the third hit man?
(a) He is hit by a car.
(b) He dies.
(c) He falls out of his wheelchair.
(d) He passes out.
15. What action seems to show St.-Germain's anger and perhaps some fear?
(a) Calling Stef in the middle of the night.
(b) Bringing heroin into the country.
(c) Kidnapping Sam.
(d) Having women killed in his stateroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sarah's new book?
2. What does St.-Germain seem to crave?
3. What is the common punishment for causing trouble for the members of Midnight Club?
4. Why does Stef take Sarah away from the city?
5. What seems to be the motivation for St.-Germain to have Sam kidnapped?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)