|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sarah at the Waldorf-Astoria?
(a) For a press conference.
(b) To meet Stef.
(c) To spy on the deputy commissioner.
(d) For protection.
2. What does Sarah confess to Stef?
(a) She is scared by the events of the day.
(b) She wants to meet St.-Germain.
(c) She is falling in love with him.
(d) She has an issue with his wheelchair.
3. What action seems to show St.-Germain's anger and perhaps some fear?
(a) Bringing heroin into the country.
(b) Having women killed in his stateroom.
(c) Kidnapping Sam.
(d) Calling Stef in the middle of the night.
4. What do the club members believe about themselves and the law?
(a) They have followed the letter of the law.
(b) They have bought freedom from the law.
(c) They have risen above the law.
(d) They understand the law.
5. Where does Stef take Sarah after the massacre in Atlantic City?
(a) Back to her home in New York.
(b) To her aunt's home in Flordia.
(c) His parent's farm in Pennsylvania.
(d) To her ex-husband's home in California.
6. Where does Sarah find Sam?
(a) A spa in Beverly Hills.
(b) An abandoned house.
(c) In front of her building.
(d) The World Trade Center.
7. What does St.-Germain believe needs to be reinstated regardless of respectability?
(b) A new harassment suit.
(c) His own brand of Justice.
(d) Street law.
8. Why did St.-Germain have a body double?
(a) It helped him conduct his business.
(b) He needed to be in two places at once.
(c) He liked to trick his business partners.
(d) Someone warned him that he was to be assassinated.
9. Which of the following descriptions best fit Nicky's mood when Sarah arrives at the prison to interview him?
(a) Jovial and light hearted.
(b) Flirty and agitating.
(c) Sarcastic and mean.
(d) Sullen and angry.
10. What does Sarah bring up that causes Nicky to quickly end the interview?
(b) Club Allure.
(c) Midnight Club.
(d) Atlantic City.
11. Who does Stef meet up with in Atlantic City?
(a) Atlantic City Police.
12. Where is Sarah told to take the materials she has gathered for her book?
(a) Stef's apartment.
(b) A spa in Beverly Hills.
(c) The World Trade Center.
(d) An abandoned house.
13. Why does Stef insist on leaving the press conference before it is finished?
(a) He is so enraged that he is afraid he will kill St.-Germain.
(b) He needs to find the deputy commissioner.
(c) He wants to protect her.
(d) He is disgusted and appalled.
14. What change does St.-Germain want to make to the Midnight Club?
(a) He wants it to be filled with business men, not crime bosses.
(b) He wants it to be known across the world.
(c) He wants it to be the only syndicate in the world.
(d) He wants it to be solely ruled by him.
15. Where does Stef chase the third hit man?
(a) Into the neighbor's house.
(b) Through the street.
(c) Around the apartment.
(d) Across the roof.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Parker go to the diner in the middle of the night?
2. Who was the mastermind behind the Midnight Club?
3. What does Parker investigate while he is in Atlantic City?
4. Who is waiting for Stef in his office after he returns from a meeting about the massacre?
5. What is the name of Sarah's new book?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)