|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bear do when he is shot?
(a) Charges toward the assailant.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Falls down.
(d) Rushes past the man.
2. After Stef returns to work, whose murder scene is he called to?
(a) His wife.
(b) Grave Dancer's
(c) His partner.
(d) An unknown woman's.
3. How does Parker kill Barnwell?
(a) Poisons him.
(b) Stabs him.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Suffocates him.
4. How does Stef feel about a writer being allowed to view the tapes with him?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is unhappy.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is relieved.
5. How does Bear get to Stef's apartment?
(c) His own car.
(d) Police cruiser.
6. How does Stef feel when he sees the body of the man who murdered his wife?
(a) Disgusted by his appearance.
(b) Overwhelmed by emotion.
(c) Ashamed that he was not the one to kill him.
(d) Relieved that it is over.
7. How long has Stef been wheelchair racing?
(a) A few months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 18 months.
8. Why doesn't Bear tell Stef the identity of the killer right away?
(a) He doesn't remember that he was shot
(b) He is too weak and confused from the blood loss.
(c) He doesn't know the name of the man.
(d) He can no longer talk due to his injuries.
9. What club do Isiah and the two other men park outside?
10. What happens when Bear responds to the person who is calling his name?
(a) Someone shoots at him.
(b) He is hit over the head.
(c) The person calling his name tells him to duck.
(d) He is told to run away very fast.
11. Which of the following characters is who recruited Parker?
12. How many children does Sarah have?
13. Why does Stef drive out to Sarah's house?
(a) To view more of the tapes with her.
(b) To keep her company while her son is away.
(c) To look at her files on Midnight club.
(d) To have lunch with her.
14. What do Parker and Burke accuse Traficante of?
(a) Raping a woman.
(b) Lying under oath.
(c) Being a cop killer.
(d) Selling drugs to innocent people.
15. What type of clients does club Allure cater to?
(d) Drug addicts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reputation does St. - Germain have?
2. Which of the following kind of doubts is Stef starting to have?
3. Which of the following was the title of Sarah's first book?
4. Where did Stef get the special chair he uses in wheelchair races?
5. Where do Parker and Jimmy Burke shoot Traficante?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)