|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Parker kill Barnwell?
(a) Poisons him.
(b) Stabs him.
(c) Suffocates him.
(d) Shoots him.
2. How long has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. Why does Sarah McGinniss get up early?
(a) To work on her new book.
(b) To go for a run in the park.
(c) To take care of her infant.
(d) To watch the news.
4. Which word describes how Bear is feeling about meeting with his informant?
5. Why isn't Bear afraid of meeting someone in the park alone at night?
(a) He has emergency backup.
(b) He is a policeman.
(c) The city has weeded out most of the crime.
(d) He knows Stef is on his way.
6. What is Sarah's second book going to be about?
(a) Police murderers.
(b) Drug trafficking.
(c) Organized crime.
(d) Police who are wounded in the line of duty.
7. Why does Bear go to Stef's apartment?
(a) To warn him.
(b) To confront him.
(c) For much needed help.
(d) To escape the killer.
8. Which term is the best word for describing what happened to Bear?
9. Why is it difficult to prove that the Grave Dancer is doing anything illegal?
(a) He is rarely in the country and prefers to sit back and watch from a distance.
(b) He is a very smart criminal who covers his tracks well.
(c) He has lawyers who are slick on his payroll.
(d) He has many legitimate businesses in the United States.
10. Where does Bear go after he is shot?
(a) He cannot go anywhere.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Stef's apartment.
(d) The police station.
11. How does Stef feel when he sees St.-Germain's body in the club?
12. How many children does Sarah have?
13. For what illegal activities has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
(a) Prostitution rings.
(b) Weapons violations.
(d) Narcotic violations.
14. What do Parker and Burke accuse Traficante of?
(a) Lying under oath.
(b) Being a cop killer.
(c) Selling drugs to innocent people.
(d) Raping a woman.
15. What type of gun is used to shoot Stef?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stef feel when he sees the body of the man who murdered his wife?
2. What does St. -Germain do the same night that someone shoots Stef in the back?
3. Who does Parker think about as he moves through the club where he is to kill Barwell?
4. How does Bear's death affect Stef's decision to remain a cop?
5. Why did Stef's father and brother drive up from Pennsylvania?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)