|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. How did Sarah come about the story that was the basis for her first book?
(a) It happened to her grandmother.
(b) She participated in it.
(c) Newspaper article.
3. How does Stef spend his Saturday after Barnwell's death?
(a) Searching through the tapes without Sarah.
(b) Working out for his next wheelchair race.
(c) Making a proposal that he can take to his boss.
(d) Putting together information on all of the mob related deaths in the past week.
4. How many children does Sarah have?
5. Why isn't Bear afraid of meeting someone in the park alone at night?
(a) The city has weeded out most of the crime.
(b) He knows Stef is on his way.
(c) He is a policeman.
(d) He has emergency backup.
6. What do Parker and Burke accuse Traficante of?
(a) Selling drugs to innocent people.
(b) Lying under oath.
(c) Raping a woman.
(d) Being a cop killer.
7. Who does Parker alert about Barnwell?
(a) Body guards.
(b) Ladies in the bathroom.
(d) Men at the bar.
8. For what illegal activities has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
(a) Prostitution rings.
(b) Weapons violations.
(c) Narcotic violations.
9. Which of the following characters is considered John Stefanovitch'es nemesis?
(a) Grave Clubber.
(b) Grave Dancer.
(c) Grave Digger.
(d) Grave Reader.
10. How does Sarah feel about the success she has found as an author?
11. How does Stef feel about his relationship with Sarah?
(a) He is overwhelmed.
(b) He feels disgusted.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He has reservations.
12. What does Mackey tell Parker they are on the right side of?
13. Where does Parker arrange to meet with the man who recruited him?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Police station.
14. Why does Stef want to view the tapes alone?
(a) He doesn't want details leaked.
(b) He doesn't know the woman.
(c) He wants to protect the woman from what she might see.
(d) He doesn't like distractions.
15. How does Parker kill Barnwell?
(a) Suffocates him.
(b) Stabs him.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Poisons him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah McGinniss get up early?
2. What does Bear do when he is shot?
3. Which word describes how Bear is feeling about meeting with his informant?
4. How does Stef treat Sarah when she comes to view the tapes?
5. Who does Stef meet up with at the funeral?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)