|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Grave Dancer seem to crave?
2. What reputation does St. - Germain have?
(a) Being ruthless.
(b) Being unpredictable.
(c) Being vicious.
(d) Being heartless.
3. Why does Bear go to Stef's apartment?
(a) To escape the killer.
(b) For much needed help.
(c) To confront him.
(d) To warn him.
4. Why isn't Stef worried about St.- Germain?
(a) He has back-up arranged.
(b) He is wearing body armor.
(c) He has the law on his side.
(d) He has a sense that he is not around.
5. How does Stef get to the morgue?
(a) A modified vehicle.
(b) Police cruiser.
(c) Bear drives him.
6. Who does Parker alert about Barnwell?
(a) Ladies in the bathroom.
(b) Men at the bar.
(c) Body guards.
7. Which of the following characters is Stef's partner?
8. What happens when Bear responds to the person who is calling his name?
(a) Someone shoots at him.
(b) The person calling his name tells him to duck.
(c) He is hit over the head.
(d) He is told to run away very fast.
9. How does Parker kill Barnwell?
(a) Suffocates him.
(b) Stabs him.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Poisons him.
10. How does Stef feel when he sees the body of the man who murdered his wife?
(a) Relieved that it is over.
(b) Disgusted by his appearance.
(c) Overwhelmed by emotion.
(d) Ashamed that he was not the one to kill him.
11. How does Stef treat Sarah when she comes to view the tapes?
(a) He intimidates her.
(b) He is polite but firm.
(c) He is violent.
(d) He is rude to her.
12. How does Isiah take out one of the boys who he witnesses conducting a drug sale before he chases down the second boy?
(a) With a flying tackle.
(b) With a gun shot.
(c) With a trip.
(d) With a blow to the head.
13. Why does Sarah take her son to the airport?
(a) She is afraid for his life.
(b) She needs some time to work on her book.
(c) She wants him to get to know his father better.
(d) He has a court ordered visitation with his father.
14. Who does Parker think about as he moves through the club where he is to kill Barwell?
(b) His daughter.
(c) His brother.
(d) Grave Dancer.
15. Why does Stef return to Allure after leaving the morgue?
(a) A girl claims to have new information.
(b) He wants to examine the room one more time.
(c) The manager requested his presence.
(d) He wants to see the body again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was the title of Sarah's first book?
2. Where does Stef's shooting take place?
3. How does Stef spend his Saturday after Barnwell's death?
4. What type of club is Allure?
5. Why does Sarah have trouble concentrating on her writing?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)