1. Which of the following characters is considered John Stefanovitch'es nemesis?
2. After Stef returns to work, whose murder scene is he called to?
3. How long has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
4. For what illegal activities has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
5. What reputation does St. - Germain have?
6. Why isn't Stef worried about St.- Germain?
He has the law on his side.
7. What type of gun is used to shoot Stef?
8. What does St. -Germain do the same night that someone shoots Stef in the back?
Goes to Stef's house and shoots Anna.
This section contains 4,717 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)