|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, One Last Dance, Chapters 104-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the criminal's purpose in shooting Bear?
(a) Keeping the park free of criminals.
(b) Killing a dirty cop.
(c) Slowing down the investigation.
(d) Eliminating the competition.
2. What do Parker and Burke accuse Traficante of?
(a) Being a cop killer.
(b) Raping a woman.
(c) Lying under oath.
(d) Selling drugs to innocent people.
3. What orders does St.-Germain give to the killers who he hired to kidnap Sam?
(a) To kills Stef.
(b) To kill Sam.
(c) To kill Sarah.
(d) To leave the country.
4. Why does Parker go to the diner in the middle of the night?
(a) He is meeting with St.-Germain.
(b) He cannot sleep.
(c) He is staking out the diner looking for hitmen.
(d) He is to meet Stef there.
5. What happened as Sarah was walking Sam to school?
(a) St.-Germain threatened him with a gun.
(b) Sarah was killed by a bullet.
(c) A man snatched him.
(d) He was hit by a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Stef before he found Bear hurt?
2. What type of gun is used to shoot Stef?
3. What does St.-Germain tell Stef when he calls him?
4. Which of the following characters is Stef's partner?
5. What does St.-Germaine think Parker wants with him?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)