|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, One Last Dance, Chapters 104-105.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does St.-Germain tell Stef when he calls him?
(a) He will hunt him down.
(b) He killed Anna personally.
(c) He plans on killing Sarah.
(d) He knows where to find Stef.
2. Where does Stef's shooting take place?
(c) Long Beach.
(d) Long Island.
3. Why is the Midnight Club meeting at the spa in Beverly Hills?
(a) They are hiding from the police.
(b) St.-Germain is ruining the club's respectability.
(c) They want to know how to deal with the police.
(d) They need to understand what the rules are.
4. What did Sarah do before she joined Stef for the meeting of law enforcement?
(a) Called to talk to his mother.
(b) Wrote a chapter for her new book.
(c) Called her son in California.
(d) Tried to set up a meeting with St.-Germain.
5. How long has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stef spend his Saturday after Barnwell's death?
2. Why did St.-Germain have a body double?
3. Why does Stef hold back at the beginning of the race?
4. What club do Isiah and the two other men park outside?
5. Where does Parker arrange to meet with the man who recruited him?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)