|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Midnight Club, Chapters 76-85.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What code does Grave Dancer seem to live by?
(a) The code of criminals.
(b) The code of the street.
(c) The code of revenge.
(d) The code of justice.
2. Why did St.-Germain have a body double?
(a) He liked to trick his business partners.
(b) It helped him conduct his business.
(c) Someone warned him that he was to be assassinated.
(d) He needed to be in two places at once.
3. Where does Stef take Sarah after the massacre in Atlantic City?
(a) To her ex-husband's home in California.
(b) His parent's farm in Pennsylvania.
(c) Back to her home in New York.
(d) To her aunt's home in Flordia.
4. Why isn't Stef worried about St.- Germain?
(a) He is wearing body armor.
(b) He has the law on his side.
(c) He has a sense that he is not around.
(d) He has back-up arranged.
5. How does Stef get to the morgue?
(a) Bear drives him.
(b) Police cruiser.
(c) A modified vehicle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Parker kill Barnwell?
2. What is the criminal's purpose in shooting Bear?
3. What is the name of Parker's surviving partner?
4. Why does Stef take Sarah away from the city?
5. What does Sarah bring up that causes Nicky to quickly end the interview?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)