|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Midnight Club, Chapters 59-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Isiah Parker work undercover?
(a) Midnight Club.
(b) Orange Julius stand.
(c) Club in Manhattan
(d) Local high school.
2. Who was the mastermind behind the Midnight Club?
3. Why doesn't Bear tell Stef the identity of the killer right away?
(a) He doesn't know the name of the man.
(b) He doesn't remember that he was shot
(c) He is too weak and confused from the blood loss.
(d) He can no longer talk due to his injuries.
4. Why does Stef return to the city without telling Sarah?
(a) He feels that he has lost control.
(b) He needs to get away from her.
(c) He needs to find the killers fast.
(d) He wants to protect her.
5. How is the scene at the Midnight Club's hotel described by Stef?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Stef feel watching the sexually oriented tapes with Sarah?
2. Where does Bear go after he is shot?
3. How does Stef feel about a writer being allowed to view the tapes with him?
4. How does Stef feel when he sees St.-Germain's body in the club?
5. What does Stef do as he lines up for the race?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)