|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Midnight Club, Chapters 59-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bear's funeral?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
(d) New Hampshire.
2. Which of the following descriptions best fit Nicky's mood when Sarah arrives at the prison to interview him?
(a) Sullen and angry.
(b) Flirty and agitating.
(c) Jovial and light hearted.
(d) Sarcastic and mean.
3. What interrupts Stef and Sarah's dinner?
(a) Sarah's gets a call from her son.
(b) Bear calls with a lead.
(c) Stef leaves on his own.
(d) Another murder has occurred in the city.
4. How does Stef feel when he sees St.-Germain's body in the club?
5. How long has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Sarah come about the story that was the basis for her first book?
2. What type of club is Allure?
3. How does Stef feel when he sees the body of the man who murdered his wife?
4. What is Sarah's second book going to be about?
5. How many men participate in the shooting at club Allure?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)