|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Sixth Estate, Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bear do when he is shot?
(a) Falls down.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Rushes past the man.
(d) Charges toward the assailant.
2. How does Parker kill Barnwell?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Stabs him.
(c) Suffocates him.
(d) Poisons him.
3. Who does Stef cross the finish line with?
(a) His brother.
(b) His enemy.
(c) His father.
(d) His mentor.
4. What does Stef do to St.-Germain's body?
(a) Rolls it over.
(b) Spits on it.
(c) Kicks it.
(d) Shoots it.
5. What do Parker and Burke accuse Traficante of?
(a) Raping a woman.
(b) Lying under oath.
(c) Selling drugs to innocent people.
(d) Being a cop killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Parker arrange to meet with the man who recruited him?
2. Why doesn't Bear tell Stef the identity of the killer right away?
3. Which of the following characters is considered John Stefanovitch'es nemesis?
4. What does Sarah talk Stef into doing when she arrives to watch another set of the tapes with him?
5. Why did Stef's father and brother drive up from Pennsylvania?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)