|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Sixth Estate, Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stef cross the finish line with?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mentor.
(d) His enemy.
2. What does St. -Germain do the same night that someone shoots Stef in the back?
(a) Successfully brings drugs into the country.
(b) Goes to Stef's house and shoots Anna.
(c) Leaves a letter for the media claiming responsibility.
(d) Leaves a calling card on Stef's body.
3. How does Stef spend his Saturday after Barnwell's death?
(a) Putting together information on all of the mob related deaths in the past week.
(b) Making a proposal that he can take to his boss.
(c) Searching through the tapes without Sarah.
(d) Working out for his next wheelchair race.
4. Who does Parker alert about Barnwell?
(a) Body guards.
(c) Ladies in the bathroom.
(d) Men at the bar.
5. Where is Bear supposed to meet his informant?
(a) One Police Plaza.
(b) Central Park.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) In an alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Parker think about as he moves through the club where he is to kill Barwell?
2. How does Stef feel watching the sexually oriented tapes with Sarah?
3. What does Sarah talk Stef into doing when she arrives to watch another set of the tapes with him?
4. How much time has passed since Stef and his wife were shot?
5. What is the criminal's purpose in shooting Bear?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)