|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Sixth Estate, Chapters 35-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Bear tell Stef the identity of the killer right away?
(a) He doesn't know the name of the man.
(b) He can no longer talk due to his injuries.
(c) He doesn't remember that he was shot
(d) He is too weak and confused from the blood loss.
2. Which of the following kind of doubts is Stef starting to have?
3. Where is Bear supposed to meet his informant?
(a) In an alley.
(b) One Police Plaza.
(c) Central Park.
(d) At the hospital.
4. What does Stef find in the secret room at the club?
(a) Nothing, it was emptied out by someone.
(b) Pounds of drugs.
(c) Hundreds of tapes.
(d) Evidence that someone watched St.-Germain's murder.
5. What does Mackey tell Parker they are on the right side of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Isiah Parker work undercover?
2. How does Bear's death affect Stef's decision to remain a cop?
3. How did Sarah come about the story that was the basis for her first book?
4. Who does Parker alert about Barnwell?
5. Where does Parker arrange to meet with the man who recruited him?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)