|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, The Grave Dancer, Chapters 17-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stef hold back at the beginning of the race?
(a) He wants to give the other racers false confidence.
(b) He isn't able to go any faster.
(c) He likes to come from behind.
(d) He doesn't want to wear himself out too soon.
2. What is Sarah's second book going to be about?
(a) Police murderers.
(b) Organized crime.
(c) Drug trafficking.
(d) Police who are wounded in the line of duty.
3. How does Stef feel when he sees the body of the man who murdered his wife?
(a) Relieved that it is over.
(b) Ashamed that he was not the one to kill him.
(c) Overwhelmed by emotion.
(d) Disgusted by his appearance.
4. What does Stef do to St.-Germain's body?
(a) Spits on it.
(b) Rolls it over.
(c) Shoots it.
(d) Kicks it.
5. How much time has passed since Stef and his wife were shot?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stef's shooting take place?
2. Which of the following was the title of Sarah's first book?
3. How many men participate in the shooting at club Allure?
4. What type of gun is used to shoot Stef?
5. What type of club is Allure?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)