|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, The Grave Dancer, Chapters 17-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Parker and Burke accuse Traficante of?
(a) Lying under oath.
(b) Raping a woman.
(c) Selling drugs to innocent people.
(d) Being a cop killer.
2. Which of the following characters is considered John Stefanovitch'es nemesis?
(a) Grave Clubber.
(b) Grave Reader.
(c) Grave Dancer.
(d) Grave Digger.
3. What code does Grave Dancer seem to live by?
(a) The code of justice.
(b) The code of criminals.
(c) The code of the street.
(d) The code of revenge.
4. What does Stef do as he lines up for the race?
(a) Thanks his brother and father publicly.
(b) Stops and prays for strength.
(c) Puts on his gloves and special head gear.
(d) Taunts the other racers.
5. What club do Isiah and the two other men park outside?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of gun is used to shoot Stef?
2. How did Sarah come about the story that was the basis for her first book?
3. How does Stef get to the morgue?
4. What does Stef find in the secret room at the club?
5. Why does Stef want to view the tapes alone?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)