|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, The Grave Dancer, Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is considered John Stefanovitch'es nemesis?
(a) Grave Digger.
(b) Grave Reader.
(c) Grave Dancer.
(d) Grave Clubber.
2. What type of club is Allure?
3. Why does Sarah McGinniss get up early?
(a) To work on her new book.
(b) To go for a run in the park.
(c) To watch the news.
(d) To take care of her infant.
4. Why is it difficult to prove that the Grave Dancer is doing anything illegal?
(a) He is a very smart criminal who covers his tracks well.
(b) He is rarely in the country and prefers to sit back and watch from a distance.
(c) He has many legitimate businesses in the United States.
(d) He has lawyers who are slick on his payroll.
5. What was Sarah's successful book about?
(a) Poisoning death of a wealthy widow.
(b) Crime syndicates in New York.
(c) Drug trafficking in Manhattan.
(d) The manner in which Stef was shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Stef worried about St.- Germain?
2. What type of gun is used to shoot Stef?
3. How did Sarah come about the story that was the basis for her first book?
4. For what illegal activities has Stef been investigating Grave Dancer?
5. Where does Isiah Parker work undercover?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)