|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, The Grave Dancer, Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Grave Dancer seem to crave?
2. After Stef returns to work, whose murder scene is he called to?
(a) An unknown woman's.
(b) Grave Dancer's
(c) His partner.
(d) His wife.
3. How did Sarah come about the story that was the basis for her first book?
(a) Newspaper article.
(c) She participated in it.
(d) It happened to her grandmother.
4. What type of club is Allure?
5. Who is causing the commotion in the hallway that distracts St.-Germain from the women in the club?
(a) A rival drug lord.
(b) Three men including Parker.
(c) Other patrons of the club who are drunk.
(d) Stef and his wife Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah have trouble concentrating on her writing?
2. Which of the following characters is considered John Stefanovitch'es nemesis?
3. What type of clients does club Allure cater to?
4. How does Stef get to the morgue?
5. How does Isiah take out one of the boys who he witnesses conducting a drug sale before he chases down the second boy?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)