|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Midnight Club, Chapters 86-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is causing the commotion in the hallway that distracts St.-Germain from the women in the club?
(a) Three men including Parker.
(b) Other patrons of the club who are drunk.
(c) A rival drug lord.
(d) Stef and his wife Anna.
2. What does Sarah confess to Stef?
(a) She has an issue with his wheelchair.
(b) She is scared by the events of the day.
(c) She wants to meet St.-Germain.
(d) She is falling in love with him.
3. Which of the following was the title of Sarah's first book?
(a) Life with Sarah.
(b) Midnight in the Club.
(c) A Mother's Kindness.
(d) The Club.
4. What does Parker want from the man who recruited him to the murder squad.?
(a) Justification for his brother's murder.
(b) An alibi.
(c) Help getting away.
(d) Reassurance that they are doing the right thing.
5. Who does Parker alert about Barnwell?
(a) Body guards.
(b) Ladies in the bathroom.
(d) Men at the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stef rely on Sarah for?
2. What does St.-Germain seem to crave?
3. What happened as Sarah was walking Sam to school?
4. What does Stef do to St.-Germain's body?
5. Why does Stef want to view the tapes alone?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)