|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Midnight Club, Chapters 86-95.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Parker and Burke accuse Traficante of?
(a) Lying under oath.
(b) Raping a woman.
(c) Being a cop killer.
(d) Selling drugs to innocent people.
2. What is the common punishment for causing trouble for the members of Midnight Club?
3. How did Stef feel right before the shooting started?
(a) The same as he did when he found out his wife was murdered.
(b) The same as he does when he talks to Sarah.
(c) The same as he did when he found Bear.
(d) The same as he did right before he was shot.
4. Where did Stef get the special chair he uses in wheelchair races?
(a) He bought it at a specialty store.
(b) His brother and father made it.
(c) His father bought it for him.
(d) He used the life insurance money to buy it.
5. How does Bear's death affect Stef's decision to remain a cop?
(a) It confuses the entire process for him.
(b) It makes him rethink his decision.
(c) It reaffirms his commitment.
(d) It makes him decide to retire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stef take Sarah after the massacre in Atlantic City?
2. What type of club is Allure?
3. What reputation does St. - Germain have?
4. How does Stef get to the morgue?
5. Who is waiting for Stef in his office after he returns from a meeting about the massacre?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)